Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: my fakemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
some of my fakemon:

[Image: tsaraphosa.gif]
Tsaraphosa

[Image: fetos.gif]
Fetos

[Image: rainame.gif]
Rainame

[Image: nematon-2.gif]
Nematon

[Image: docteria1.gif]
Docteria

[Image: basilogon.gif]
Basilogon

[Image: hyester.gif]
Hyester

[Image: tartarab1-1.gif]
Tartarab

[Image: cenpendra1.gif]
Cenpendra

[Image: devimant.gif]
Devimant
good pkmn, but this thread is destined to be locked...... no one will ever post again...... anrt i cheerful!!!!!!1
No reason to be closed; it's a perfectly valid thread.
Wow, they look professionally made, pretty smooth. The best one is the tartarab imo, it reminds me of lucanus cervus
was that a joke? i don't get it.

thanks, Xara. L. cervus was one of the beetles that inspired its design, along with C. atlas and M. scabra. Devimant is based on I. diabolica and Cenpendra on S. subspinipes.
Really good work! Pretty smooth as Xara-lampos said. I like Cenpendra, Basilogon and Tartarab the most. Big Grin
AWESOME POKEMON DUDE!!!!Big Grin
(22-01-2009 06:49 AM)Aviculor Wrote: [ -> ]L. cervus was one of the beetles that inspired its design, along with C. atlas and M. scabra. Devimant is based on I. diabolica and Cenpendra on S. subspinipes.

Awesome, it seems you're interested in bugs too.
yep Big Grin i especially love spiders and centipedes, but you've seen my Deviantart page so you probably know this already.
They are works of art, period. I love Tartarab, and Tsaraphosa is cool too. I also like the idea of that dog-like jester.

Btw, can you post a link to your DA page?
http://aviculor.deviantart.com/

thanks Smile Hyester is a hyena, btw.
I really liked these not bad
Basilogon Rocks!!!

Kosta

NiCe! i like Hyester and Fetos
Tthsoe are awesomee, Ii really like Rainame he's pretty cool lookingg
Reference URL's