Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: boxes completed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How many boxes have you completed in your diamond+Pearl games?I have completed 6 and a half.
leave your number of full boxes here.HeartSleepyLightbulb
If I recall correctly there are around 18 boxes.

I use all of them, because I organize them(in every game) by type.

• Water
  • Grass
  • Fire
  • Normal
  • Roc/Grou (Rock & Ground)
  • Bug
  • Gho/Pois (Ghost & Poison)
  • Psy/Figh (Psychic & Fight)
  • Drag/Ele (Dragon & Electric)
  • Fly/Stee (Flying & Steel)
  • Ice/Dark
  • Unwanted (The haxed that the noobs gave me >:0)
  • --- [My team, Dittos, Eevees, one Feebas(wtf?) and some thieves(Linoone)]
  • --- (Shinies)
  • Atk/Def (The Pokemon that are trained on Attack and Defense)
  • Spec/Spd (The Pokemon that are trained on Sp.attack and Sp.Defense, as well as Speed)
  • Kostas 2 (My favourite Pokemon that I got from Ruby <3)
  • Kostas (All legendary Pokemon -no haxes-)
what a good idea.Heart
i have completed thosands from breeding and realeaseing lol
i have filled about 16 boxes all from breeding
It is very difficult to catch all the pokemon.mustaine2humantorchmustaine2
(05-03-2009 02:04 PM)piplup234 Wrote: [ -> ]It is very difficult to catch all the pokemon.mustaine2humantorchmustaine2

That's true.

Btw i have filled only 3 boxes in DiamondSad
And the most of the pokemon that have inside is some eggs from my Eevee.
Ι have complete all the boxes but the most of the Pokemon are 2 or three (or four!) times in some boxes....so....
I have only three boxes comleted l because i don't care to catch all the pokemon.I catch only the pokemon that i like.Even if i catch all the pokemon i will use my favourites and the other that i don't like they will be unusable for me
I just completed 10 boxes. I have caught many pokemon.!!!!
I have completed all the boxes! 14 of them are used for normal pokemon that i catch in my adventure. The remaining ones are only for the ev trained pokemon with good ivs that i use in battles. I dont categorize pokemon (with their pokedex numbers for example or with the type that they belong) because im bored. But i think its a good idea and i will do this sometime in the summer. Additionaly many good pokemon have been transfered to my sisters diamond because there is no more room in my boxes for them.(You see i have many ev trained pokemon).
wow, in diamond i have like 6 or 7 boxes completed. 6 eved pokemon are enough for me to pwn in most of my battles
Well, I was used to match 'em by type, but now I am more of a Gotta catch 'em all type, and a bit of a breeder also, so my boxes are:

*Party: Pokemon I usually use in my party, like my Marowak for catching wild Pokemon, and ofc the rest of my team (Luxray, Empoleon, Honchkrew, Matchamp etc.)
*Box2, Box3, Box4, Box5. Box6: Random pokemon in nummerical order.
*To Breed: Pokemon I am planning to breed, together with atcher, my Magma Armor'd Camperpurt.
*To Level: What the titles says, pokemon I am planning to level, either for leveling purposes or to boosten my team.
*Legend: All teh legendaries I got, still missing some of them, together with Deoxys from my stolen emerald Sad
*Starters: All the evo's/prevo's of all the starters (still missing Squirtle series, restarting my LG)
*Shinies: My REALLY big list of shinies (1 atm)
*Unown: Yes, I wanna gather 'em all.
*Charmander: Planning to move the box of charmanders from my saph.

The rest are still under construction. I actually got pretty bored of the type thing I used to have on my Saph, it had no purpose, and was more dificult to find the pokemon I wanted with this classification.
my boxes are those (in platinum) :

* unown: i have my unown there
* box 3-8: i have some weak pokemon there
* NU 1-4: my never used pokemon are there
* UU 1-3: for my under used pokemon
* OU 1-2: for my OU pokemon
* UBERS: my uber pokemon are there
6 and something in platinum
2 in heart gold
0 in black
[my pearl was stolen by a f-c-i-g guy]
Reference URL's