Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Team Stronghold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Darkness

First of all, i would like to say this team is designed for pure pwnage, with only 1 wall and 1 semi-sweeper. i've tested this team 13 times and i've won 10 times
1.@Life Orb
[Image: dpmba248k.png]
T-tar: Adamant, Sand stream
252 atk, 252 spd, 6hp
DD, dragon claw, Earthquake, HP fire
My anti-lead. kills most threatening leads of the ou tier. works out pretty well in my past 13 battles
2.@Leftovers
[Image: dpmba373y.png]
Salamence:Adamant, Intimadate
252 atk, 252 spd, 6 def
DD, dragon claw, E'Q, fire fang
My main sweeper. it has a variety of types and can always take at least 2 hits. i dd when i have the oppurtunity to
3.@ Focus sash
[Image: dpmba235r.png]
Smergle: Jolly, Technician
252 spd, 252 hp, 6 def
Spore, Belly drum, Agility, Baton Pass
My main setup. after T-tar has died, i switch him in. spores opponent, and then belly drums and agilities. after tht, i baton pass to my mence
4.@Choice band
[Image: dpmba212w.png]
Scizor: Adamant, Technician
252 atk, 252 spd, 6 hp
Bullet punch, Sword dance, Roost, U-turn
My main revenge killer. Does the job, and then roosts if there is a switch. sword dance if there's no need to roost
5.@ Nothing
[Image: dpmba423n.png]
Gastrodon: Relaxed, Sticky hold
252 def, 252 sp.def, 6 hp
Recover, Protect, Mud bomb, Stealth rock
Covers up most of the flaws of my team. All my sweepers' weaknesses are not effective against this guy. Walls pretty well. Protect to see what the oponent is up to
6.@ Leftovers
[Image: dpmba251.png]
Celebi: Naive, Natural cure
128 DEF, 252 SP.DEF, 128 HP
Recover, Heal bell, leech seed, Leaf storm
Second Wall. in case gastrodon dies, or there's a grass type coming my way. Heal bells in case some of my team has been inflicted with status conditions. Leaf storm for last resort.
So this is my team. I haven't choosen what items to attach to them, so give me ur recommendations. i've battled 13 times with this team, and won 10 times.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, Good Pokemon, but I think that there are some issues:
First of all, Choice Band is completely useless on Scizor which only has two attacks. You cannot even use its Sword Dance. You should replace CHoice Band with Life Orb and remove the EPs from Speed and place them mainly on Scizor's HP.

I don't think that you need to Baton Pass Agility on Salamence. It has good speed and you are loosing a turn risking the awaking of your opponents Pokemon. Furthermore, Focus Sash is cancelled by your own Tyranitar's Sandstorm.

Celebi should have another Nature but if you have only one it's ok.

I don't think you are playing with item clause so you may attach Leftovers to Gastrodon as well. I disagree with some of the moves as well, but I believe that if you find them useful you should use them no mater what we are saying. After all, if you made your Pokemon exactly as they "should" be you will be too predictable.
Reference URL's