Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Nintendo Events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay i've made a forum about nintendo events so we can talk about all events and pokemon rocks america or the tickets (old sea map,aurora ticket...).

Also it would be great to see how you rate nintendo events from 1-10

Well let's get started
okay this isn't much but if you want tov see some pics about nintendo events (including old sea map) go to:

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/qa.html

or for mostly imformation go to:

http://www.psypokes.com/lab/events.php
We had the "Deoxys" event here in Greece, July 2005... Not bad but not great either.

You get to meet wonderful people and have trades and battles (42 OT numbers woohoo!), and obtain rare Pokemon.

However, it seems as though too many people get frustrated, missing the correct cartridges, wireless adapters, link cables. Some are totally clueless on some stuff. Finally, parents who attend the event tend to make things far worse and confusing.

But it's OK! I persoanally, had a blast and I wish for another event to take place soon! Big Grin
I really enjoyed the Deoxys event in Greece!
Well, just take what you need from the event (pokemon, rare item ect) and then run, run for your life! Before the funny people dressed like pokemon start dancing around!
Who here rated Nintendo events as an 8!?
Well, it is some years before, but I will never forget the event of Mew for B/R/Y versions.....
Or you should get a Mew at the way I got it Wink

You know Fly when battled
I've never gone to any Nintendo Events... That's a shame...
Aw.... You will Char Wink
I think that's quite promissing...!
Boreas Wrote:Well, just take what you need from the event (pokemon, rare item ect) and then run, run for your life! Before the funny people dressed like pokemon start dancing around!

Err... I did... Rolleyes
I've been to the Deoxys event in Greece but I just got the ticket and left. I'd like to see an Arceus and Darkrai event in Greece
Me too. Here we are like lost ( the thing that Birch likes) . We get events some years later. It's like they want to extinguish our passion for this game.
I went to the event with the ''most wanted pokemon'' and i took lugia and ho-oh..It was quite good but many people were waiting for many hours to take the pokemon and i was very tired..
Now im also waitinG for a Darkrai/Arceus/Shaimin event...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's