Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Platinum Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just one legendary, its not hacked.

Giritina Moves: Ominous Wind, AncientPower, Dragon Claw, Shadow force. Nature: Bold.-----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------
Empoleon Moves:Brine, Peck, Rock Climb, Metal claw. Nature: Docile...?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dusclops Moves:Pursuit, curse(??? type) Will-o-wisp, Shadow punch. Nature: Naïve---------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------
Togetic Moves (Fear me~!): Ancientpower(yep. I was creeped out when it learned that.), wish, metronome, fly. Nature: Bold
---------
Floatzel Moves: Aqua Jet, Crunch, Agility, Whirlpool Nature: Sassy(just like my giritina in D/P!)
---------
Electabuzz Moves: Shock wave, Light screen, Thunder Punch, Discharge. Nature: Impish.

Questions? Comments? Recomendations? Tell me! email me or just post!
First of all,one uber makes a team an uber team.Secondly,you should also post the EVs of your PKMN.Also.the natures of your pokemon do not really help.If you do not know about these stuff,you should read these:natures.stats and training.This one refers to the advanced gen,but things remained mostly the same.team building.Also,feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Scizor says hello, then cleans up this team really easily.

Corrections in Bold.
Polpmon Wrote:Giritina Moves: Outrage, Aura Sphere, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw. Nature: Timid / Modest (It's Giratina-o, right?) -----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------
Empoleon Moves: Surf, Ice Beam, Grass Knot / Stealth Rock, RoarNature: Calm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dusclops Moves: Thunderpunch, Pain Split Will-o-wisp, Shadow punch. Nature: Impish---------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------
Togetic Moves (Fear me~!): Ancientpower(yep. I was creeped out when it learned that.), Wish, Air Slash, Thunder Wave. Nature: Calm He'd better have Serene Grace... otherwise, ditch Ancientpower for Protect or Roost.

Floatzel Moves: Aqua Jet, Crunch, Agility, Baton Pass Nature: Jolly(just like my giritina in D/P!)

Electabuzz Moves: Thunder Wave, Light screen, Focus Blast Discharge. Nature: Timid.

It's easier for us understand if you use the format posted under "Important Threads." Also, if you can't change the natures, that's fine, leave them as is. I highly recommend however that you rebreed them / recapture them so they have these nature.

Also GeorgeSlayer: that guide is pretty outdated for DPP use. I tried using it, and I found that things have greatly changed since RSE. I'm hoping I can help NM2 over April break (2 weeks until then...) on these un-updated Potws, and get around to updating it.
(04-04-2009 10:20 PM)ExplorerAce Wrote: [ -> ]Scizor says hello, then cleans up this team really easily.

Corrections in Bold.
Polpmon Wrote:Giritina Moves: Outrage, Aura Sphere, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw. Nature: Timid / Modest (It's Giratina-o, right?) -----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------
Empoleon Moves: Surf, Ice Beam, Grass Knot / Stealth Rock, RoarNature: Calm
Dusclops Moves: Thunderpunch, Pain Split Will-o-wisp, Shadow punch. Nature: Impish---------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------
Togetic Moves (Fear me~!): Ancientpower(yep. I was creeped out when it learned that.), Wish, Air Slash, Thunder Wave. Nature: Calm He'd better have Serene Grace... otherwise, ditch Ancientpower for Protect or Roost.

Floatzel Moves: Aqua Jet, Crunch, Agility, Baton Pass Nature: Jolly(just like my giritina in D/P!)

Electabuzz Moves: Thunder Wave, Light screen, Focus Blast Discharge. Nature: Timid.

It's easier for us understand if you use the format posted under "Important Threads." Also, if you can't change the natures, that's fine, leave them as is. I highly recommend however that you rebreed them / recapture them so they have these nature.

Also GeorgeSlayer: that guide is pretty outdated for DPP use. I tried using it, and I found that things have greatly changed since RSE. I'm hoping I can help NM2 over April break (2 weeks until then...) on these un-updated Potws, and get around to updating it.
The best guides I could find at the site....Also,I am sure NM2 will have much more important things to do,because his exams are getting closer...Maybe we could work together...Wink
My team changed quite a bit.
And no, my Giriting is Altered. I'm not far enough to get the stone.
can you tell us those "changes" plz?
(20-04-2009 12:27 PM)Chaos714 Wrote: [ -> ]can you tell us those "changes" plz?

Electivire
Palkia
Luxray
Empoleon
Heatran(soon)
(blank)
what about their "movesets"?
I got it now. I pwnd Cynthia with it! Now my giritina is Orgin.
Reference URL's