Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: RPG Artwork by Arty2!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Arty2 has been kind enough to provide me with art he made himself in order to further "illustrate" the RPG, When Destinies Collide...!

Thanks Arty2!!! Big Grin

Parasol Logo

Info on Parasol:

"Yes Tidus! That is true..." Oak mentioned, "Parasol was created by the all-famous Professor Lawrence Duval around 40 years ago. It started as a small enterprise whose goal was to make the world a better place for humans and Pokemon. He named it Parasol, as he viewed the item as a protection. To protect he said..." the professor remembered.

"Soon, the company started growing ans more scientists were joining. They were creating from medication, to devices. Unfortunately, Lawrence passed out, but not without having a heir, Lawrence II who inhereited the company." he went on, looking at Aya who just entered the door.

"Parasol bloomed with Lawrence II and moved in Larousse City. It now is a huge company which started many projects." he said.

"But now that Lawrence II has been assassinated by his own son, Lawrence the III, things have gone from worse to worst..." Aya interrupted, "He is such a competitive, yet spoiled man! He is gonna be the company's doom for sure.." she assumed.
Beautifly Syringe

Info on the Item

Digits flash on it and she starts pressing on them. With a light sound, the lid opens revealing several syringes. She places her hand on one of them and takes it out. It is shaped like a Beautifly!
Teddiursa Keychain

Info on the Item

"Would it be necessary to drive you there if I already knew? I guess that the Professor wishes to have a word with you... There are many things the old man hides." she assumes and putting her hand back onto her belt, she switches her receptor with what appear to be keys; a small Teddiursa plush doll is attached to them.
Bayleef Flavored Gum

Info on the Item

"And as if that wasn't enough, Parasol... What are people thinking, I wonder." she breathes.
"I, am a trained spy and if necessary an assassin... My work ain't pure. I am well aware of that. After all this is not a perfect world. However, taking out those who pose the greatest threat for it and supervising those who are foolish enough to disturb nature's perfect balance, is something essential in order to avoid inner destruction..." she explains.

"Gum anyone?" she asks as she offers a pack of chewing-gum, "It's Bayleef flavored!" she winks.
"Koffing Lights" Cigarettes

Info on the Item

"For the time being, it is best advised that we get informed by professor Oak, rest and start looking for the mutants." she explains, taking a cigarette out of the 'Koffing Lights' and puts it between her lips, inhaling the smoke.

She breathes out...
Aya of Team Kaze

Info on the Individual

From behind the door a sleek figure appears. She seems to be in her 20s with short black hair. Her features appear exotic, as if one of her parents was Asian. She wears an elegant dark green dress which doesn’t interfere with her movement for the least. The pattern of an enormous snake-like creature is obvious along her clothes. She smiles sarcastically, passes her fingers though her hair and speaks.

Recolor of the "Ada Wong" Character's original art from Resident Evil 4.
Reference URL's