Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Battle Tower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
... Or Cattle Tower!

So... How many wins? Have you obtained the two Shields or not? What team are you using (w/movesets, items) and when/against which trainer did things seem just, impossible and grim?

Let's start talking shall we?
Well, I haven't really given it a try yet... I mean not seriously... I'm preparing a good list first, so that I'll find it easier than I would this moment... Smile
I've obtained the Silver Shield, but I want my Umbreon before moving on to the next 44 trainers and get the Gold one...

It's kinda tricky sometimes and opponent's even have EV trained their Pokemon and made a strategy around them. Kecleon with Trick and Choice Band... Ouch!!!
I got 105 battles through the dirty way xD

Gengar + Perish Song + Protect + Change to Wobbuffet + Wait to make the Pkmn die. Aerodactyl as third Pokemon...

And... well, you learn what Pkmn can be a problem against Gengar with practice.

I lost because the game is dirtier... Wobba vs Wobba, I had to turn the GBA off.
OMG!!! Wobbuffet vs Wobbuffet!! LOL that indeed is impossible... You could struggle to death though... XD
I have won a lot of Wobbuffet vs Wobbuffet battles.Man i just wanted to quit but i didn't!!!!
Well i also have a silver shield but i want to train a metagross before i progres to the next trainers Wink
Melkor Wrote:I lost because the game is dirtier... Wobba vs Wobba, I had to turn the GBA off.

You can use Leftovers to your....hm...Mr.Coat , Melkor.
I know you Melkor, you and your pokemon ,too.
I know that you have a drainer-annoyer Cradily.
And a shiny Golduck,....yes..yes...the one Babino gave you.
I've heard a lot about you.....yes.

I quit fortunetelling now.
And something else, what is Castle tower or Battle tower, are you talking about Emerald?
Cattle Tower? I's simply a alteration of Battle Tower, something Arty2 came up with... Just for a joke! Toungue
Cattle Tower is a pun I invented in this article: http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2005/08/...ttle-tower
Thanks Big Grin
Well I will enter the battle tower with serious pokemon in a few weeks.My team is propably going to be: shuckle, snorlax,gengar...
Both Wobbuffet had Lefties, so it could never end... the other day Emerald did the same to me... a wild Dusclops trapped my Blissey on Battle Pyramid while trying to recover my team with Aromatherapy (just before Brandon), and with its typical NB set (Seismic Toss + Aromatherapy + Softboitled + Counter), so I had to let it die from its burn before batteries went off... I lost against Brandon because of that ¬¬U

Shuckle, Snorlax, Gengar... no way... I don't know how, but the Battle Tower seems to have the accuracy and critical hit ratios enhanced somehow (all Pkmn have 31 IV's so...), and that means all ohko fans will visit you (specially Seaking) to death. You have Gengar, which avoids 3 of 4 such moves, but don't rely that much on Shuckle's and Snorlax's defensive stats.

Shedinja works great once you are able to predict how the game will behave (way too obvius), but too risky, as well. Enough for 50 battles, though.
Yeah but... Shuckle has Sturdy and is immune to OHKO!!! BLUE told me!
Of course!And it has SO big defensive stats that no attack can kill it.The problem is its little hp which makes it very easily captured by attacks like night shade.That's why Snorlax exists though...It has VERY big Hp and big attack so it can defeat those pokemon that shuckle can't.Don't forget that the special sweeper gengar can defeat a lot of pokemon with a single move.
Hell... my bad, then xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's