Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The day Shoutbox spam killed the forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i REALLY prefer the old one. you don't have to keep joining in everytime you go to a different thread
....Open new threads in new tabs and keep one open for the chat....
WAAAAAY too much work
How is one more tab too much work? Shift+click or middle click opens links in new tabs anyway. :/
i am too lazy. how did you guys think of using the chat room for the shoutbox in the first place?Huh
Because IRC>Shoutbox.-
And anyway, the chatroom already existed (a long-time before any shoutbox), but seems like no one really bothered entering since it must have been a hard job finding it or clicking and stuff, huh? :Ρ . So this applet seems ideal here ^^
...i'm not sure how to respond to that
Just like the Shoutbox. But it's in real time. Toungue It's just like talking to someone else on MSN. ^^
(04-06-2009 03:18 PM)Chaos714 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2009 03:09 PM)KALAS REY Wrote: [ -> ]plus, are you trying to fix the old shoutbox?

no. we will have the new one.......

Why so emotional about the shoutbox?
The chatroom is waaay better than that.It's more convenient,you can change nicks and stuff,you can be in more than 1 channel at the same time and more.
How many times have we actually grumpled about the lag in the shoutbox?

PS: Whoever says 'If you like the chatroom so much,why weren't you in it'etc will eat a trout in their face.I had a proper reason for not joining :@
...i'm not sure how to respond to that
you don't have to. if you have something to say, you just post. if not, you don't.

also, on topic, the only disadvantage is that when you refresh the page you connect from to the shoutbox, or when you change page, you disconnect. anyways, guests can also join the chatroom via the applet as well, so that is just awesome.

(05-06-2009 03:23 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]It's just like talking to someone else on MSN. ^^

instant messaging. exactly.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's