Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Favorite movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Which are the movies you like the most? And who is your favorite character from them?

About me:
The Lord of the Rings trilogy --> Character: Legolas (He is soo cute!!!)
The Chronicles of Narnia --> Character: Aslan (So gorgeous...)
Kingdom of Heaven: --> Character: Balian (He kinda reminds me of myself... Oh well!)
The Pirates of Caribbean --> Character: Jack Sparrow (He is the most goofy pirate I've ever seen!)
Pokemon: Mewtwo strikes back (Mewtwo is the most cool pokemon ever)

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!)

The Lion King (It was my favorite movie as a child and it still remains one of the best...)
i love diary of a mad black women. that movie is so funny, though i have to say it is very grotesque. it barely has anything to do with the main character. i like madea; she seems more like the mad black women to me. she goes to the "main characters" ex husbands house and says that the "main character" 'get haf urvethang. which halve you wont? this side o this side? com on gul i aint got not time to be foolin 'round.' the real funny part is before that. the "main characters"ex husbands fiance goes into her closet and madea in there seeing what belongs to the "main character". His fiance is like im callin the cops. madea like call the po-po. call the po-po ho!
Winnie the Pooh-Heffalump

Favorite phrase from the movie:"I am the Heffalump!!!!" Smile
My favourite movie, I think, is Goldeneye because the N64 game influenced me a lot when I was a child.
I think that the best movie ever existed is Scarface. I also liked a lot The Fifth Element..Wink
Evil dead 1+2+3 are awsome(1 is a thriller,2 is a thriller with some comedy and 3 is a commedy with some thriller in it)
also

The Punisher
DOOM
Spongebob the movie
battle royale1+2
narkotika sta sxoleia(it's a greek movie)
hooligans kato ta xeria apo ta niata(the same as above(any greek goto youtube and search for loituma hooligans...))
by the sword
Ninja and the secret of the cosmic cube(ITS THE BEST 5 MINUTE MOVIE EVER!!)
braveheart and jackass
I like "The phantom of the opera" .I also like:E.T:
I like Pirates of Caribbean (Trilogy), Harry Potter and.... nothing else!
On of the best movies is Final Fantasy VII Advent Children. The best 3D computer made movie yet.
i like watching films mainly action and comedys and a lot other Toungue

i like the girl that play hermoine at harry potter so i like harry potter's movies Toungue
i like tomb raider 2 (angelina....)
spongebob was rly funny movie !!!

but the best ever and forever movie are toy story 1/2
Pokemon 8 & 9
Scary Movie (1,2,3,4)
Pirates of the Caribbean
Ace Ventura
mine is norbit. thats about it.lol.
All Harry Potter movies
All Pirates of carribean
Eurotrip
harry potter all too, scary movies all, and of course v for vendetta(i think the name i wrote is wrong sorry i fotget it)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's