Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: fr3quency's Avatar and Signature gallery.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First of all, I'd like to thank you for taking your time to visit this thread of awesomeness of mine.
In this thread, I'll post my Avatars and Signatures I've done the past ≈2 years. Well, I warn you that I will post some failed attempted creations of mine, so that might give you a heart attack. ( ̄、 ̄); And I don't want everyone to be like this (屮゜Д゜)屮.
If you want to use something of mine, just quote it or drop me a PM. Just don't go around saying that it's yours, because I did it once, and it sucked. (  ̄ー ̄)
Two of them might be too ecchi for you. Sorry, can't help it. Just don't come preaching in my ears. (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
Feel free to comment or criticize my work, so I can learn from the mistakes you'll point out.

tl;dr: ENJOY!~

If you want to request an Avatar or a Signature, here's the thread

So, I'll post my creations once a day with an order. First Avatars about someone, and, then, Signatures about that someone.

Code Geass No.1

Name: Lelouch Lamperouge

[Image: 28r3bpj.png]

Signatures No.1:
Code Geass No.1

Name: Lelouch Lamperouge

Signatures No.2:
Code Geass No.2

Name: C.C.

[Image: 258ngw0.png]

Signatures:

And here is the Signature I made some minutes ago:

I realized that I had only made 2 C.C. Avatars(the last two), so I made some new ones. >_<
Code Geass No.3

Name: Kallen

[Image: 2jcbjl.png] [Image: jh7o2h.png]

[Image: 102jbqs.png] [Image: 123kxhz.png]

Signatures:

Well, yeah, I've only made 4 avatars for Kallen, as well as 4 sigs. x(

The last two sigs were, if I recall correctly, my first Signatures. D: Last summer.

When I was deleting the background I was like "Wooaaaah, loooook!! I can delete it!! x>"
Code Geass No.4

Name: Kallen & Lelouch

---

Signatures:
Code Geass No.5

Name: C.C. & Lelouch

[Image: 2cmnjmh.png]

Signatures:

Celesi, the brush!! (屮゜Д゜)屮 (屮゜Д゜)屮
I want Sig. Can I choose one of these pix?
Sure. Choose, and then tell me.

Code Geass No.6

Name: Anya

[Image: 2wdwuqc.png]

Signatures:

And something special Toungue

Wallpapers:
Geass is over. T_T

Bleach No.1

Name: Ichigo

[Image: 2l8vx20.png] [Image: 15n58pd.png]

[Image: 4lly4i.png] [Image: icr3td.jpg]

Signatures:

The second avatar is all like "Teehee". And the last one like "OBJECTION GAWDAMNIT!11one!"
i would like to see some more work done and also what application you use to do these
That last with bleanch was very good!gongrats!
yes it was to! Great job!
I would like to the take the second one with Hollow Ichigo laughing...
Fr3-sama no words are able to describe you...What...Wait...What did i just said?
Take it! Take whichever you want. :/
i madde a unsparce but it may be to big.....anyway i dunno witch i wanna use so many awe srtiking choices
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's