Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Anyone miss the Stadium series?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After beating Colosseum and realizing XD is virtually the same thing with a few extra bells and whistles, anyone actually miss the Stadium titles? I remember thinking in the Nintendo 64 days on how it would be so cool to have a console RPG, and that the Stadium titles were fun, were so shallow. Truth is, now that I think about it I actually miss how the old Stadium games worked. Sure the GameCube titles have a stadium section, but it's not nearly as full fledged as Stadium 1 and 2, as the focus was obviously on the RPG section of the game.

Wish I could take the third generation of Pokemon back into the old games. Sad
I kinda liked the minis in the Stadium series, as well as the numerous Cups. I believe that GCN's Pokemon Titles have nothing to promote the Pokemon spirit. I'm doubtful I'll ever buy XD...
I'll pick up XD when it drops to $20, but $50 is way too much for another Colosseum.
Well, guess you're right... It isn't a good game really...
Yes, the Stadium series, one of the greatest places for a true Pokémon Trainer. It is a great series, and has many cool features, other than Colosseum and XD, which only have two.
it used to be really fun in the first n64 stadium.
And the n64 stadiums games were very hard to beat. Had anyone of you completed the Round-2 tournaments?
the stadium gemes are perfect
EDIT:Talking about ROMs is illegal
I've got the 2 stadium games, but I do think they are fun and I do wish they would continue
YES
I MISS THEM
A LOT
I AM LOOKING TO BUY STADIUM 2 GODEMIT
/coolmode off
Reference URL's