Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Spare a moment and tell us your suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
THT is right. we can also make a forum for polls ONLY so we wont be against the rule for them, just like the spam corner, which is made for spam.
That's the plan we got, but you'd all have to wait till we get it organized
i also have some other ideas:
1 do something so everyone can make his own strategy guide and not admins only. with that, we can tell our own opinions in public about battling & in game. here is an example of my idea:
http://www.smogon.com/dp/articles (i dont advertise)
2 we can also make our own web magazine with interviews of some LP members, strategy guides, polls and more to increase LP's popularity and (maybe) orbtain more members in our community than usual.
3 continue those pokemon of the week and pokemon origins articles! they are really awesome! Big Grin
Yes. These are good ideas but they need a lot of time. Currently we cannot devote ourselves to Legendarypokemon because we have a real life as well. We will find a way though to improve our services.
Quote:The page /dp/articles does not exist.
We're always welcome to user articles (Georgeslayer has already sent one though I need to put it online sometime). Write down your opinion and ideas, check your grammar and syntax thrice (we can't fix all your erros, that's too time-consuming) and send them to us: http://www.legendarypokemon.net/contact
This is a small suggestion, but would it be possible for an RMT subforum to be made? It seems kind of cluttered when rmts get mixed with otherstrategy threads. Or at least, that's how I see it.
(16-07-2009 07:06 AM)ExplorerAce Wrote: [ -> ]This is a small suggestion, but would it be possible for an RMT subforum to be made? It seems kind of cluttered when rmts get mixed with otherstrategy threads. Or at least, that's how I see it.

In plans. Wink
Can we make a place(thread or subforum) that people can go there and post their platinum-battle video numbers,so others can go watch them on gts?It could be cool.
It already exists. #s...hp?tid=804
how about not deleting members,even though they cant find time to get on the computer? that has beenn scaring me for awhile
Nobody has deleted a member when they weren't active.
well, how about just deleting members who havent activated their account and havent logged on for 3 months? if they dont log on by then, then it means they just dont care if they get deleted or not
this one is tiny but i would like if w could do artist of the week to be put in home page. And have the polls happen here on the LP forums. Also if some one could try and teach me to make sprites that would rock
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's