Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Downtime resolved -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 7-day downtime is finally resolved. Many apologies but I just got home from vacation and this is what I least wanted to start dealing with. All blame should go to the host but fortunately the support department is always kind and helpful. We hope that we won't have such an incident again anytime soon... Stay tuned for more this winter!
Thank god you showed up Arty, I was nervous LP would be down until September Toungue

I'm glad to see you're back and I hope I'll run into you in the chat sometime soon.
At last Toungue.
EDIT:LP's icon in the tabs does not show up,just sth minor Toungue.
Looked it up but it's probably some browser-side thing, a refresh should fix it Smile

Haven't noticed anything other than some backend fixes to be made, if you notice anything that looks different please post it here.
It shows up with opera,but not with firefox.
That's a common problem with firefox, it happens when sites are offline sometimes. I think it kind of saves the page, so it shows that it is still offline. Try copy pasting a thread's url to firefox, that should work.

Edit: On topic, I think i have to change the chat's topic now :<
finally! LP is fixed!!! i thought it would be fixed in september with that way! Toungue
ouffffff
like Chaos714 i thought that this would never arrived!!! Finally Arty2 can we change our nicks???(like ''Posting Freak")
Reference URL's