Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Kenan and Kell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have named and based this new thread on an old comedy show.here is how its going down. i say 3 random things and a random place, and the next poster has to think of what to do with those.(no, the one who says the things doesnt have to think of one him/herself).
i will start.get me a compus, a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, and a window, and meet me at the dolar store
(21-08-2009 10:14 PM)KALAS REY Wrote: [ -> ]i have named and based this new thread on an old comedy show.here is how its going down. i say 3 random things and a random place, and the next poster has to think of what to do with those.(no, the one who says the things doesnt have to think of one him/herself).
i will start.get me a compus, a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, and a window, and meet me at the dolar store
what the heck? lol anyway you're going to put the compus on the PB&J sandwich and look up how to eat while eating.
then what am i going to do with the freakin window?
oops, forgot to say random stuff. grab a bucket of jello, a piece of metal, and a book on how to train turtles, and meet me at the olympics
It has taken a long time, but I'm going to guess you are going to give the book to an olympian, hit him with the metal, and watch the olympics while eating the jello
ok meet me in dark cave with a masta ball, night vision goggles and some good music.
Reference URL's