Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Manafi and company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Manafi (click for scan) is the newest Pokemon around, as it was revealed a couple of weeks ago.

What are your thoughts on it?

I personally have to say that it reminds me of Chinchou, so a possible Water/Electric Combination wouldn't surprise me. It certainly has resemblances to a jellyfish! Toungue
I also assume it might be the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi counterpart, which would mean that it might instead have the Psychic Type.

What do you think? Come on, start talking! Big Grin
It might be the pre-evolution of Chinchou. Or else it could be the Squirtle/Totodile/Mudkip counterpart, so that means that Manafi is one of the new starters.
Hmm... I never thought of that. I remember the day we saw Blaziken; everybody assumed it was a legendary.

As far as I know it's "The Prince of the Sea" so it has to play some major role so I'll stick to my "Legendary" concept.
"The Prince of the Sea" huh? Hmm... nice name... Well, then I will have to agree with you Eraleas.
It surely bears resemblences with Mew/Celebi/Jirachi. Small and cute... This kind of stuff.

Who knows? Water/Psychic? Or the other way around...

And regarding the 3 shadows. I am certain that at least some of them are stages of starters. I might be wrong but I feel like it. Maybe the 2nd shadow is the evolution of the 3rd (from left to right)? Who knows?
I think it is water/Psychic.Water bechause it is a SEA prince pokemon and Psychic because I think it has a connection to the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi series wich are Psychic.

Eraleas wrote:
Come on, start talking!

You mean start writing!
Check out the fololwing link, if you haven't done so yet:

http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/

While it loads, you will perceive an amoeba-like blob (blue with a red dot in it), apparently manafi.

I wonder what its connection is to Kyogre...
If we assume that Kyogre is the king of the sea then Manafi has a very close connection to it...
I doubt it will have a connection to it in the games though... Different generation, unrelated Pokemon usually have no connection to each other.

There's no entry about the Regis protecting the Tree of Life, or Lugia maintaining the balance between the Brid Trio, or even Unown being related to Entei and Rayqyaza to Deoxys.

It sure has something to do with water and Ocean and plays an important role in its balance... We'll see! Toungue
And many mreo to come...

The baby Mantine looks cute, but we already have 4 baby forms of past Pokemon, and I wish that we don't see more of them...

The second one just screams its type. i guess it's a Electric/Flying combination.

The 3rd one seems to be the 2nd form of the fire starter... I dunno why, it just seems to me this way. Too big and agressive to be a 1st form and too cool not to be a starter.

Wadda ya think?
Well, it's good to see some new Pokemon after all. Even if one of them is the baby form of an old one (Tamanta).

Perappu reminds me of my uncle's annoying parrot. That bird just can't shut up sometimes. I just hope that Perappu isn't like that parrot...

And about Buizeru... It seems like a really cool Pokemon. I will have to agree with Eraleas about the 2nd form of the fire starter.
Buizeru appears to have fins though.... Dunno. Water type as well? I like Water Pokemon but they are way too many! o.O
I don't think that Buizeru is a Water type pokemon. Its colours... A red-orange combination... I think that even if it isn't one of the starters, it's still one of the fire pokemon.
I think it's the Normal type.It just doesn't fit to be fire or water or steel and stuff.
Yeah it could... I think it's cool though!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's