Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: LP's battle frontier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have thought something awesome. why don't we make our own battle frontier? some of us will be the brains of those facilities:

battle arcade
battle tower: Chaos714
battle arena
battle pike
battle dome
battle castle
battle palace
battle pyramid: MANUELF
battle factory
battle hall

if someone manage to win one of the brains here, instead of BP in game, he will get a TM of his choice from me. i have lots of TMs thanks to a cousin of mine from USA. what do u think?
Seems pretty nice idea to me Big Grin The battles will be via wifi right?
if i win i will take a tm of my choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who will be the frontier brains?
"You thought"? You just copied the idea of some noob from nintendo.gr, lol.
This thread works great, I'd love to see how you guys plan on organizing this thing and not making me lock it.
Chaos,i'll explain you why this thing cant work here
You have wrote 10 facilities,ok?
Now check the whole site and see,they are more or less 10-11 competitive battlers.So,we fill the facilities but then we got another problem....no trainers left to challenge the BF
(08-09-2009 01:04 PM)XaralaBoss Wrote: [ -> ]"You thought"? You just copied the idea of some noob from nintendo.gr, lol.

NO OF COURSE!!!! Angry

@garam: u are right. we dont have so many competitive battlers, but we can just remove some battle facilities and we may be ok.
I'd like to have the battle piramid! Also, Can the Frontier Brain chose the Rules of the Battle? I mean, to make it more, Frontier-like! If not it will be a regular Gym Challenge!
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!

1 every brain can set his own rules, for example 3v3 battle or something like that.
2 because we dont have so much competitive battlers, i will take the battle tower with those rules:
* 3v3 battle
* sleep & item clause
3 those pokemon are forbidden to our frontier: Mewtwo, Mew, Ho-oh, Lugia, Κyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys (All formes), Latios, Latias, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina (All formes), Darkrai, Shaymin (All formes), Arceus, Wobbuffet, Garchomp, Wynaut
To challenge me, You can send me a PM, and then I will accept the challenge. We will then discuse about the Day and time the Battle will take place. Battles will be held only on Weekends, due to the Frontier Brain's Over charged program (like wach "Μαυρα μεσανυχτα", play Spore: Gallactic adventures, practice psionic training, hang out with his girlfriend, you know, personal life staff. Did I forget something secondary? ah, yes, school stuff too! lol).
I would like to become a brain too let's say "Battle arena tycoon" BUT, I am VERY busy with school and other lessons.What a pity...!
Reference URL's