Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Are you a battler?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The thread (and poll) was created for everyone to have a clear picture of who is and who is not a commpetitive battler!

You can click on yes, if you feel like one: by this, I mean, it doesn't matter how many battles you have done, or if you have strong pokemon! the only thing that matters, is if you are interested in pokemon battling. You can then add in a post any comment, as for example if you are fanatic about it, or if you are interested just a little. Alternatively, you can comment why you don't like pokemon battles!

I hope this thred will give us what I expect!

Thank you for voting!
of course i am a competitive battler! what were u thinking??
I admit it...I am a competitive battler...
I'm a competitive battler, but I've had my moments where I've considered stopping (right now I'm considering stopping for good. Sad )
Let me talk about myself:

I am fanatic with pokemon battles. One of my deepest beliefs, is that, when it has to do with pokemon battling, there is no top high enough. Even the "very best" can become better! A battle is more than just power or just strategy: it is a combination of both. Master both, and you can call yourself a pokemon master. But always remember: even the greatest Pokemaster can always learn more...
yup, I am a competitive battler! Although not good but I'm trying to improve...Big Grin
Ηeh , I don't think I am , this time I try to fill my Pokidex. So I don't care much about battles. The fact is that I stopped like battles because the most of the trainers that I battle have got pokemon from A.R. or They're team is full of Legendaries(the most of them have got Legendaries from A.R.) , so I loose my interest in battles. But I train my pokes and someday I will be a battler!
olny salamence78 can beat meBig GrinWink
(19-09-2009 09:42 PM)Tassaras7 Wrote: [ -> ]olny salamence78 can beat meBig GrinWink

have you battled with anyone else from the site? Well, I'd really like to battle you but I can't... I don't have wi-fi...Sad
Yeah. I've played a fair bit on Shoddy, but my main motivation is for testing a team to make in the real games.

Of course I'm not _just_ a competitive battler. I enjoy most aspects of the Pokemon games. (So far I haven't done much with contests, but that's more because there's other things to do, and having a dead-battery Emerald stopping berry growing in it, rather than an active dislike of contests.) With Battle Frontiers, contests, and Pokedex completion to shoot for in both Emerald and Platinum, there sure is a lot to do in the games.
yes i am a competitive battler and i would like to battle with everyone from the site.
Yes I am a competitive battler.I may not be the best but I am trying to improve myself and I would like to have as many battles as I can
Well, I used to be one (once upon a time). After a long long break I try to be a competitive battler once more...!
I am indeed a competitive battler!After every battle or everytime i lose i try to correct my mistakes and became a better pokemon trainer.I believe that every pokemon trainer should respect it's pokemon and not treat them like machines!
Reference URL's