Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pointers on building my Charizard deck...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i would go 1-1 heatran line cause is only tech here +1 bebe(makes more stable the deck) -1 gust(too many slows down ur deck)-1 night maint(no need only 2 to bing back carmanders/heatrans)drop switch for warp point cause they affect ur opponent too +1 lvl max + 2 premier ball (makes more stable the chances to have heatran at start +2 ros res im bored counting Toungue if u still got space have only 1 moonlight+ 2 scott or 2 moonlight +2 bills

Big Grin
Ok, if you are actually using Claydol, here's how I'd play it:

3-2-3 Charizard
2-2 Weavile
2-2 Heatran Lv.X
2-2 Claydol

18 Energy

3 Rare Candy
4 Roseanne Research
4 Bebe's Search
2 Level Max
2 Night Maintenance
2 Moonlight Stadium
1 Luxury Ball
2 Warp Point
2 Gust Of Wind

If you lack any of the trainers, replace it with something similar. If you feel like you need more of a certain trainer, Gust of Wind is what you should take out. While hitting anything you want is cool, it matters less than anything else to your set-up. Another way to go would be 3-2 Weavile and 1-1 Heatran Lv.X for having more chances to start with Sneasel, however the one Heatran may be prized which will slow you down. Your choice though.
Okay, that sounds awesome. I'm gonna put it together when I get home this weekend. I can't wait!! Big Grin

Oh, and I'm going to have to replace Warp Point with Switch for the time being. I know someone who can give me Warp Points next week, and I'll be sure to let you guys know how this deck works out! I'm so excited about Claydol! Finally, I won't just be sitting around with nothing in my hand turn after turn! >:] That should save me from some of the witless losses in battle that I've already faced from having nothing but a Charmander and a Sneasel as Active Pokemon. xD

Thank you so much for all your help Ninjomewtwo! You're my beeeest fraaan.... Big Grin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's