Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Windows 7 or vista..?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

tareesa

I saw some of the new features of Windows 7 and it looks to be better than Vista.

I was thinking about getting Windows 7 when its final release and removing Vista. [vista is trouble]

Dose anyone no when the full version will be out? i also heard that it can only recognize up to 3GB ram.

personally i thing they should make Windows 7 an upgrade to vista and it should be free.
If you aren't some sort of artist OS X (snow) leopard/lion sucks. So stay away from macs. Vista might look really good but its performance is worse that xp. 7 is as good as xp i hear with some new features and vista's looks ofc so that's what i would recommend. (Also , xp is becoming more and more outdated every day and a lot of programs don't support it anymore. And btw , the real question is 7 or xp because vista is terrible Confused But that's just the conclusion i have come to while googling around))
windows7 Wink
�� ������ ����� ���� �����. ����������� �������� ��� ���������� ������
(05-01-2012 08:23 PM)GeorgeT Wrote: [ -> ]�� ������ ����� ���� �����. ����������� �������� ��� ���������� ������

i can't read this what does it say? Confused
it say: �� ������ ����� ���� �����. ����������� �������� ��� ���������� ������
(05-01-2012 08:38 PM)GeorgeT Wrote: [ -> ]it say: �� ������ ����� ���� �����. ����������� �������� ��� ���������� ������

Question marks?
NO I SAY THE WIN����� ���� �����. �EST CAN YOU UNDERSTAND?
(05-01-2012 08:55 PM)GeorgeT Wrote: [ -> ]NO I SAY THE WIN����� ���� �����. �EST CAN YOU UNDERSTAND?

I Can't see it. It's probably my stupid pc that's too old. Dodgy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's