Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: At last rare Pokemon are coming to Europe!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, now we are able to complete our Pokemon collection in GBA!Click HERE
and vote your most wanted pokemon!I wish that I will see Celebi in my Pokedex at last...
Will they come to Greece?
And how do you vote?I can't vote fo my top-10.
The top ten will travel accross all the European countries including Greece...

EDIT: Is this only in my computer or instead of the names of the pokemon it says "Unidentified" ?
It doesn't even have Mew,Celebi,Lugia e.t.c.
Sorry guys I gave you wrong link.I fixed it now.Pokemaster is right it has neither Celebi neither mew so it is nothing SO important...SadSadSad However it has Lugia and Ho-oH but we can take them from the GC games as well...
About Celebi and Mew... I have good news from a friend of mine in high position. I will not let you know just yet, but there could be something really good happening this summer. Wink
what are you talking about, Lugia and Ho-oh are in the list, (yeah, I'm bad in English, because I don't live in USA or UK, but in The Netherlands)
Still, no mew on the list. We do get the oportunity in Europe to have Mew... That is the only reason I got Emerald!! I will get really upset if I don't get Mew!!! Sad
Boreas... we will Wink

Trust me! Smile
I don't care much about Mew.I want Celebi.
Personally, I like Mew more than Celebi...I hope it will come this summer to Europe...
Well, I like both of them! Big Grin
Me too.But I prefer Celebi.
I like both.Toungue
the most wanted pokemon action is closed Sad
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's