Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Real ultimateness!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Aluado Wrote:If you think... I respect, but if you play with more expert people, you may lost.
i play with the most expert people in my country, thank you! i go to what ever nintendo events they have in georgia and the surrounding states. im in the top of my class and being 13, im a very successful pokemon trainer. at all the events i've been to, i've always placed 1st place. and trust me, those people are experts. do you have a wireless adapter? if you do you can somehow get a wireless connection with your internet and battle me over the internet. i can fully train a lv 5 gulpin, which have to be trained a longer time than most, in a day and a half.by battle style is like no other.i am a very complex person and an even more complex pokemon trainer. and blue, that doesn't necessarily mean that it will have bad attack stats. with a well-rounded pokemon like sceptile,who's attack is like i said particularly high for grass types, you can give about 60.5% of the eps to attack and the rest to sp.a.
Yes ,but it will not be as high as it would (and should) be and you will not be able to hit with full power.It's like giving the Ep of a Tank into other stats than its Defences and HP.
i never said making it a physical sweeper
Hey, is it possible to fight in Internet? By wireless adapter?! Wow, I didn't know! How do I do this?
It could help me training until the tournament... (only TEN days left!)
you have to have some kind of wireless connection system either put in your computer or buy one.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's