Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: POKEMON DIAMOND?PEARL SCREENS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, I believe we know that. People who also read Coro Coro Magazine in Japan know about this, too. Dude, don't just post a link without suitable reasons. Remember, sometimes a link is nothing without proof of what it has.
Well, it is also on our main page... Some people just don't learn... I have commented on this way too many times...
Ι had posted this at least 5 hours before you got it on the main site!ToungueToungueToungue
So what? Our site is using a program that monitors all of our fellow sites news so we always get the news whenever we log, Pokemaster. Wink
Yes,but I didn't know that,did I?Don't be offensive.
Well I think that this should end here.I don't think Eraleas wanted to be offesive Pokemaster and I understand that you just wanted to show as the screenshots.So, I suggest to continue the discussion about Diamond and Pearl.What do you believe/expect now that you saw the first screenshots?
Well,I kinda liked them.I only didn't like the town in the Pokecenter picture.I should wait for more screens and maybe a video and then we 'll see...
I liked them but what I liked most is that the new games will be compatible with the Advance Generation game packs!
No 3D Battles? Shame... Sad
I didn't mean being offensive at all... But this is typing and things come out wrong at times. I am sorry!

I expected better! Way better... Enough said. Let us hope the feature are worth at least.
One question why they don't make us move pokemon in battle and they made it strategy like (i became master of pokemon for this but i am bored Sad
Because some Pokemon would be hard to control. Imagine controling Snorlax. It would take a year until it turns.
Also, this way is easier. Imagine a DBZ Tenchaichi Pkmn game. It would be cool but hard.
my d/p team raichu lv18
empoleon lv51
palkia lv82
graveler lv31
staravia lv22
bibarel lv18

EDIT: This is not the right place to post this. I will let it because you are new, but I am locking this thread. Remember to post properly next time.
Blue
Reference URL's