Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Natures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This one is also mine, you will find it in Kureseria Forums In the Pokemon Guides Forum. You will find me with the same Nickname as here.

Natures And Effects on Pokemon

You may have wondered what's so special about pokemon natures, right? Well, one of the things a trainer must pay attention, if he/she want's to make a good pokemon, is its nature! You will ask why. Well there are 25 natures, the Attack stat is boosted to 110% by 4 natures and is decreased by 4 to 90%, the same happens to all other stats exept HP. But there are 5 natures that are neutral(they don't increase nor decrease any of the stats) these natures are better to be avoided and they are Bashful, Hardy, Docile, Quirky and Serious.

Wild and Egg Pokemon Nature Prediction

There are 2 ways you can, propably, know what nature the wild pokemon will be, or a pokemon you got from an egg.

Wild Pokemon
For the wild pokemon's is simple, you find a pokemon with synchronise(Ralts and Abra are the most common) with the nature you want, the pokemon you want to catch (for exaple, if you want the wild pokemon to be Adamant nature, the Synchroniser must be Adamant Nature) and then you go hunting!(BUT the pokemon is not always the synchronisers nature, but you have 50% chance the wild pokemon's nature to be the same with the synchronisers). The Synchroniser must be 1st in the party and even if the synchroniser has faint, the synchronise effect is still in use.

Egg Pokemon
For the Eggs, you need one Everstone and the mother's nature to be the one you need(I try to catch enough Ditto's to have all the natures exept neutrals!), you breed the Male pokemon you want with the Ditto with the needed Nature (Ditto must be holding Everstone) and you have 50% chance the baby pokemon has the same nature as Ditto! If the pokemon you breed with Ditto is Female, then give the Everstone to the Pokemon.

Natures, The stats they increase and decrease!
    +Attack Natures
  • Adamand;+Attack,-Sp.Attack
  • Lonely;+Attack,-Defence
  • Naughty;+Attack,-Sp.Defence
  • Brave;+Attack,-Speed

+Defence Natures
  • Bold;+Defence,-Attack
  • Impish;+Defence,-Sp.Attack
  • Lax;+Defence,-Sp.Defence
  • Relaxed;+Defence,-Speed

+Sp.Attack Natures
  • Modest;+Sp.Attack,-Attack
  • Mild;+Sp.Attack,-Defence
  • Rash;+Sp.Attack,-Sp.Defence
  • Quiet;+Sp.Attack,-Speed

+Sp.Defence Natures
  • Calm;+Sp.Defence,-Attack
  • Gentle;+Sp.Attack,-Def
  • Careful;+Sp.Defence,-Sp.Attack
  • Sassy;+Sp.Defence,-Speed

+Speed Natures
  • Timid;+Speed,-Attack
  • Hasty;+Speed,-Defence
  • Jolly;+Speed,-Sp.Attack
  • Naive;+Speed,-Sp.Defence
Very good guide!!! I believe it will help a lot of new trainers to make their team very good!!!
(07-01-2010 10:58 PM)pokefan31395 Wrote: [ -> ]Very good guide!!! I believe it will help a lot of new trainers to make their team very good!!!

tottaly agree

thnx johan!!!
Very good guide!That will help us a lot!!!!!!!!!!!
Reference URL's