Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Healthy, quite unintresting food or tasty, junk food?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think that we have all come across this dilemma: should I eat this delicious dark chocolate or that stupid cabbage? In the first case I may have to pay a visit to the dentist's. But who gives a s**t! Then I regret about eating that chocolate... and I recall the awfull smell of the cabbage... This thread may be silly, but it is serious at the same time too. What is your opinion?
Actually,i have most of the time the same dilemma!Most of the people all around the globe think that healthy food has bad flavour and it is quite awful!But we are not in the 20th century(Thank GodToungue).Nowadays,cooking has made huge steps forward.You can find healthy food that it has wonderful taste and surprisingly good flavor!Every time i eat at a fast food i remind myself that this food is a total junk!It is cooked SO fast that all the healthy elements are gone!Also,healthy food is the home cooked food!A dish that contains ingredients based on the mediterranean diet,a dish that is low on fat and salt and it is slow cooked is much healthy and tasty too Wink

(and yes,i want to be a chefToungue)
hmmm dilemma indeed

maybe i would vote tasty healthy food as elfkok said,BUT i would'nt say "no" to a souvlaki

btw where is the poll where we have to vote?
I had to create something like that? I had no idea, I thought I just had to pose a question XD! Silly me... What can we do for this?

I have to agree with you guys, my mum is SOOOOOOO the perfect example. She cooks healthy an delicious food. And a food is tasty if the person who eats it likes it. So there is no such thing as tasty or... bad food.
As long as the food itself is balanced with both proteins and carbons and the meals are not overproportional and areconsumed on a regular basis, one can afford to actually have some junk during the week or a bag full of candies or pop corn during movies. Wink It can't destroy you.

Healthy food can be tasty too and it is all a matter of habit. Human nature though, always makes us go for the "bad" stuff for some odd reason! Wink

PS: I wanna be a dietician but I just spoke like a professor in the body of a gym jock hahahah Toungue
There we go! I AM A MENTALIST! The poll appeared as if from nowhere Toungue

Whenever I have a problem with my diet, you will be the first guy I'm gonna listen to, Eraleas Wink

And now I'll vote...
im tryin to follow healthy diet... but wait chocolate... who can resist Toungue
I prefer the homemade food.I don't find it uninteresting.Actually,I prefer homemade food over junk food.Well..ok,you got me.I like chocolate and sometimes I hardly manage to resist.I'm not addicted,though.
i prefer healthy food over junk food. i have seven reasons for not likeing junk food.
1.junk food makes me hyper and nobody wants to know me hyper
2.most junk food has bad carbs that my diabetic bodie just hates
3.some candy leaves a rlly bad after taste
4.it would make me chubby
5.you alwys crash after a sugar rush
6.junk food is addictive
7.i like cabbage lettuce celery and mushrooms(un cooked)
i prefer hommade food cuz the only thing that my mother does well is cooking.the only junk food i like is pizza and souvlaki
pizza is good once in a while and homade food is da bomb i love to cook especially chicken alfredo and i plan on learning to cook soulvaki
Δε ξέρώ,δύσκολη ερώτηση.Μου αρέσει η Pizza,η σοκολάτα,τα Milk Shake και τέτοια.Αλλά δεν είμαι σίγουρη.
Even though i don't eat much........i voted....junk food.Not that i ever eat it, but its nicer than regular foods.......of course im very carefull about what i get and where i get it from........(WHEN i ever buy junk food........)

PS:Before anyone sees me as a fat person im 36 killos.So stfu.(and no im NOT anorexicDodgy)
Reference URL's