Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Blue VS Ninjomewtwo on YouTube!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our series of epic Pokémon Battles just launched on YouTube! Pokémon Of The Week experts Blue and Ninjomewtwo try the unthinkable and put their skills (or luck) to the test! Don't miss their single and double battles using their "uber" yet innovating teams!

Do you have any comments on how to improve our battle videos or ideas for future battles? Let us know!

In case you want to view the battles in the GTS, here are the battle video IDs:
  • Togepi VS Togepi, Singles: 17-11901-74927
  • Togepi VS Togepi, Doubles: 19-79577-63969
Epic battle indeed:)Personally,i would suggest a legendary pokemon battle!I would love to see Metwo against it's own self or Groudon against Rayquaza!
just epic !!!! Big Grin
I would suggest to keep a record of each battle video and post the numbers here so we can watch them on gts any time we want.
Blue's team was specifically built to beat NM2's at singles,it was unfair Toungue.But NM2 had a better team for doubles Toungue.

Nice idea,but I'd rather watch an actual battle between the two of them to be honest.It would be more epic in my opinion.Expecting more nice videos either way Wink.
Metronome Togepi's.YAY!I agree with Tzi Es

i understood now what NM2 said in another thread....
(11-01-2010 10:01 PM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest to keep a record of each battle video and post the numbers here so we can watch them on gts any time we want.

That's a good idea, but apart from that we want ideas about concept battles. We have several plans in mind but you might think of something that we haven't!
(11-01-2010 10:01 PM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest to keep a record of each battle video and post the numbers here so we can watch them on gts any time we want.

Just because I'm kind, I'll edit the first post. Toungue

Also, my Heatran's Magma Storm was my favorite move in the two battles. Aaaand, Blue hax'd me with Toxic Spikes. Toungue

Suggestions for future battles are always welcome!
wow!! a battle with "metronome togepi" teams!! lol!!!

i would like to see a UU battle in the future
Nice matches, I'm looking forward to more great battles. Maybe you could try UU ones or teams based on regions(such as a Kanto team vs a Johto one) - they're always fun to watch Smile

Also, NM2's "Mewtwo" using Amnesia was unexpected Toungue Too bad we're in Generation IV...
(12-01-2010 12:27 AM)Grovyle_Fan Wrote: [ -> ]teams based on regions(such as a Kanto team vs a Johto one)

We had something even more strange and difficult than that in mind but I don't think we can pull it off, not with balanced teams at least, a battle with region-based teams though may happen.
Reference URL's