Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Elements - Pick the Next One!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you might be aware, Fire will be coming very soon for you to read!
However I wish to give the opportunity to the forum members to pick which Element you want me to focus on next!

Please vote!
I will only take poll votes into consideration and keep it open until the 2nd of February; that's two whole weeks to vote amongst Water, Fighting, Psychic and Dragon!

You needn't post an answer if you do not wish to as when the winning choice is decided, the thread will be locked and either deleted or archived.
i would like dragon type
I'd say Water. Psychic and Dragon need a lot more info due to the whole load of legendaries. Also, Water continues the "normal" order of the types, Normal-Fire-Water-Grass-Electric-blah blah blah.
Although the Dragon type is easily one of the best ever (if not the single best one),I will agree with NM2,cause he's always right Toungue.So it shall be water.
I'd also prefer Water. Lots of different pokemon,moves-there's surely a lot to write about. Dragon is cool as well, but just like NM2 already said, water seems to fit better after normal...
yea i prefer water too....cuz its one of the most powerfull elements !!!!
well i would disagree but i voted water too Toungue
i will say only this "if you strategic use the power of water type pokemon you will see that they can take a huge amount of different types of moves, that means that they have an advantage to almost every battle"

but i have to say that i dont use water type pokemon alot Toungue

(no offence Big Grin)
Thank you for your help Smile
Water it is then! Not too much love for Fighting types hey?
Reference URL's