Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Fire Starters- Pick the most Popular
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you might have guessed, I want to see the forum members' opinion about which Fire Starter evolution is the most popular one, and include it in the next Elements article!

I will only take poll votes into consideration.
You have one week to vote! Smile
i vote infernape
Infernape may be more popular in the metagame,but nothing can be compared to good ol' Charizard.
We're talking popular here, any Charizard card in the TCG has a higher price than normal just because it's Charizard. Heck, Charizard was even voted in the 10 most wanted Pokémon for 2006 without being a legendary or just inaccessible in the games, neither Typhlosion (however much I like it) nor Blaziken can top that. And Infernape, well ok, it's got Nasty Plot and Grass Knot but that just makes it more useable, not more awesome. It's just a monkey (technically ape but who cares), Donkey Kong is better at that.

If I could choose an order, I'd go Charizard > Typhlosion > Blaziken > Infernape. So, Charizard it is.
Charizard owns!!!Its one of my most favourite pokeymans and i love it!!!!
Charizard all the way, it's too awesome to be in the same league with the other fire starters.

Typhlosion is great as well, Infernape is the best when it comes to competitive play. Blaziken is ok I guess, I just don't like it as much as the others...
charizard rocks yeeeeaaaa !!!!
Charizard by farBig Grin All time classic!
Thank you for your votes and assistance. This poll has now been closed Smile
Reference URL's