Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Super Smash Bros Brawl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
now I'm really sure I want the Wii Smile
A bit SPAMmy, don't you think, but I really hope this game fares well against the Soul Caliburs and other "good" games out there.
Here is a trailer for you.I think it is quite promissing.
I saw it on G4's E3 '06 Special. METAKNIGHT!!! O.o
I like Samus Zero Suit and Wario!
Snake where art thou! lol I think that was the greatest suprise at the E3. I watched recently a "live" video from the trailer at E3 where the peoples reactions could be heard... They wouldn't believe their eyes! Plus there is the poll at the japanese site hinting that there will be downloadable characters and asking people to vote which charaters they would like to see in game...
That is very very very interesting!There are so many characters I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Brawl
Yeah, me too!
i want darkai. is the best pokemon ever
I would like to see many of these pokemon. Btw does anyone know wether Sonic heroes (Sonic, Shadow, Rouge e.t.c) will be in the game? I don't think so but...
I believe that sonic is going to be a playable character.Did anyone of you see the new Pokemon Trainer character?
omg the best is solid snake in game?!

a "serious" char going at a comic fight game? im rly w8ing how he will be looking battling link and mario
"I believe that sonic is going to be a playable character.Did anyone of you see the new Pokemon Trainer character?"

I hope so. And yes I saw him on serebii but I didn't understand his role in the game.
Simple:He fights with his Pokemon.You can choose between Squirtle,Ivysaur and Charizard to fight with.You change your Pokemon with the down special move, in the same way as Zelda was transforming in Super Smash Bros Meele
There were ssbb trailers in 2006?!?!?!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's