Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What games have you enjoyed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I recently finished Dragon Age: origins for the 3rd time. It's been voted as best rpg for 2009, so I recommend it to anyone who likes medieval stories with dragons, magic and chivalry! Big Grin

Another favorite is Resident Evil series. U gotta play 'em all!

PS: Yay first thread!
GTA series, tekken series & PES ftw!
assassins creed, dragon ball, kingdom hearts, one piece, digimon, prototype, heavenly sword and much more are my favorite games.
assasins creed,mario,zelda,metroid prime trilogy, pokemon(Toungue),tekken and many others!
The Sims 3! My Tomber family just died! (lol Toungue)
i also like call of duty series
oh my god i forgot them too......call of duty series for life !!!!!!
TLOZ: Windwaker (demo), TLOZ: Twilight Princess, TLOZ: Phantom Hourglass, Redsteel, Fire Emblem-Radiant Dawn, Prince Of Persia: Rival Swords, Medal of Honor: Vanguard, and Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. Those are the games I have most enjoyed and I'm now working on Dragon Age: Origins. I've completed the main storyline on the easy difficulty and now wanna do all of the achievements available as well as download some left premium content, if possible. Also, if anybody knows from your guys, do you know how can i unlock the ''Other Campaigns'' in DAO? It recently crossed my mind that I have to unlock the achievements? Just a guess.
1.True Crime:New York City
2.Pokemon:Silver Version
3.Pokemon:Platinum Version
4.God of War (all of them)
5.Need for Speed:Underground 2
6.Need for Speed:Most Wanted
7.Need for Speed:Carbon
8.Fifa Street 2

And the one I hate most...
Need for Speed:Pro Street
On a side note:
Is anyone gonna purchase Dante's Inferno? I've heard great things about this game. I wish I could, but I don't own any of the consoles -.-
ow my god i always forget something Toungue

and ofc pokemon !!!!!!
Oh so many to remember:
Super Mario, Sonic 1, Streets of Rage, Virtua Fighter, Age of Empires I & II, FIFA ~2002, Civ, Pokemon Red & Silver, Rise of Nations, Zelda TP & PH etc etc

Somehow one tends to remember that most games they enjoyed were in the distant past, nostalgia prevails I guess.
Super Mario (How can I forget the countless hours I used to play?!)
Pokemon Silver and Gold
Spiderman Games (Love them all)
Marvel Games
Dragon Ball (Only for PSP and PS3)
NBA 2K series
Medal of Honor
NBA Live series
PES series

Edit: I may buy Dante's Inferno for PS3
...I forgot Mario Kart Double Dash, Pokemon Crystal and Sapphire. Whoops..hehe...blasphemy. Toungue
The World Ends With You (NDS). Probably my favorite game ever, fantastic jRPG, awesome story, great characters (Sho Minamimoto ftw), perfect soundtrack that fits the game and the most innovative and addictive combat style I've ever seen. It may seem strange at first, battling on both screens but as the game goes on and becomes harder and harder, it's just awesome. A must-have for the DS imo. Sad thing, I never found it in stores in Greece, which is strange seeing how Square Enix games make it here. Can be found in eBay for ~25€ though, and it's worth it.

Pokémon series. Duh, each and every game of the main series, maybe apart from Platinum which I found boring as it was released shortly after D/P. As for the spin-offs, Pokémon Pinball, Pokémon TCG and Pokémon Ranger (the first one, SoA was terrible imo). And for some reason, I hate the PMD series, dunno why.

Ace Attorney series (NDS). Ok, the games are not as intense as others, they may not have the best gameplay but the stories are awesome and you get easily addicted. Some characters are pretty annoying (whippersnappers anyone?) but that makes it even better when you crush their testimonies. Great games, all 4 of them, the 5th will be released in some days.

Might and Magic - Clash of Heroes (NDS). The story is kinda predictable and not really great, but I loved the gameplay. Great turn-based, puzzle-strategy game, too bad it lacks Wi-Fi support.

Worms 2 (PC). Who doesn't like sending a worm flying 300m in the air with a Holy-Hand Grenade? Great (and difficult) mission mode and I've spent hours on multiplayer vs my bro.

Spyro the Dragon & Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer (PS1). Pretty much Insomniac's clones of Mario games, but I've enjoyed these two games much more. Bought both of them recently from eBay for 15€ (not each), they were pretty harder when I was 10 but I still enjoyed them the second time.

Also, something nobody mentioned, multiplayer. What do you play when you're at home with friends? Imo, as far as enjoyment in multiplayer mode goes, fighting games win by faaaaar. Should it be Tekken on arcade machines, SSBB or the new Tatsunoko vs Capcom on Wii, Mortal Kombat on DS or Street Fighter on PS3/360, it's great when playing with friends.

By the way, I lost.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's