Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: 5th Generation Pokemon Confirmed *Read*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys This Is The New Generation Confirmed With New Pokemon...
Here Are Some Information
Fr3quency Wrote In This Thread Some...Infos But They Are Fake And Only Ideas... #s...p?tid=1038
Originally CoroCoro A Pokemon Magazine Said More About This...
2 Comfirmed Pokemon
Zorua (ゾロア)

US Name: Not Yet Added
Jp. Name: Zorua (ゾロア)

Type: Dark
Classification: Evil Fox Pokιmon
Height: 0.7m
Weight: 12.5kg

Details:
The Pokιmon, Zorua, was confirmed in the February 15th 2010 issue of CoroCoro. This issue confirmed that Zorua was the pre-evolved form of the previously hinted Pokιmon; Zoroark.

Zoroark (ゾロアーク)

US Name: Not Yet Added
Jp. Name: Zoroark (ゾロアーク)

Type: Dark
Classification: Monster Fox Pokιmon
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 81.1kg

Details:
On the Pokιmon Sunday episode that aired in Japan on February 7th 2010, Jun'ichi Masuda revealed the sihlouette of a brand new Pokιmon. He stated this Pokιmon lives in a new area with many new Pokιmon. It is also the Pokιmon that holds the key to the upcoming movie, then named: Phantom Champion Z.
It was later revealed in the February 15th 2010 issue of CoroCoro. This issue revealed both Zoroark and its pre-evolution Zorua and revealed that it is to be the key pokιmon of the 13th movie; Phantom Champion Zoroark. Based upon its classification, ばけぎつねポケモン, we are able to determine that it is the Phantom Champion as ばける means "to take the shape of" or "disguise oneself".

Picture Of Theese Pokemon:
[Image: 2wn0mmq.png]
Thanks To Pekinoua And His Signature.
Any News Added When More Confirmations Found
Congrats for letting us know things we already know and are already on the main site.
search my sig for everything
I realy have a bad feeling about this new generation...
I hope I am wrong, but I realy think we have alredy too many generations. Anyway, we'll see...
(14-02-2010 11:09 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats for letting us know things we already know and are already on the main site.
No No....I Just Post Something About This To Talk With Others For Theese,Dude Anyways I Know That The Site Has This...
(14-02-2010 11:09 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats for letting us know things we already know and are already on the main site.
No No....I Just Post Something About This To Talk With Others For Theese,Dude Anyways I Know That The Site Has This...

Quote:To Manuelf
Me To I Don't Like This Pokemon At All...This Look More To Digimon Or Like A
Toy With Human Form.
Several threads about these already exist already exist.
If you are to use information about Zorua and zoroark, I suggest using the one the site hosting your conversation has.
Generation V
New Pokemon
Pre-release scans

This site is not a forum. It is an ACTUAL site that contains news and isn't only a big spam place for greeks to have fun!
It has hosted news for 10 years and has been quite active in the columns section as well.
I sincerely hope people start reading the main site as well instead of linking to the same sites all over again, without even paying attention to what is written on the main page.
It is certainly not cool advertising other sites when your host provides all the information needed.
Thank you
Reference URL's