Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Trick or Glitch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you heard something concerning the Pokemon Series and you are unsure over its validity, this is the thread you are looking for!

One person poses a question/ doubt and others answer; simple as that! It would be preferable if your answers were based on facts and were truth. Posts with intension of prompting others to waste their time or risk their save files (etc.) aren't appreciated.

I shall begin. One friend told me once that you can get a Pokemon with 31 IVs in every stat in R/S. If there IS a way to do so, is it a trick or a glitch?
i don't know anything for it...i have an question.in hg/ss can you clone your pokemon from glitch?
That could happen because of the Box System Gold,Silver and Crystal used.What do I mean?Every time you wanted to change box you had to save your progress in the game.I don't think that HG and SS will have the same Box System.
Glitch question: Can you really get Celebi in the old Silver/ Gold via glitch?
Yes, but I don't recommend trying it if you don't know exactly what you're doing.
That is one complicated glitch. I can see why an amatuer shouldn't do that
Was there ever a way to get mew w/o gameshark i heard once that it you could do something with missingno?
Wow i did not know that
Is there a cloning glitch on platinum i heard something with the gts
I find the last lines quite interesting
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Cloning_glitches
In Diamond and Pearl I have heard about a glitch called Tweaking Glitch which allows you to catch Darkrai and Shaymin without cheats or the event.
1)How does it work?
2)Is it possible in Platinum?
3)Can I catch Arceus with the glitch?
If I am not mistaken this was a glitch that appeared in the first copies of Diamond and Pearl and was removed from the later ones.As a result, you cannot perform the glitch in any european version of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, because it was removed from the games before the localization.
The trick was to utilise a glitch that made the player "get out" of the gameplay area in a correct way. Specifically, the player could use surf on a door somewhere near the Pokemon League putting the sprite of the trainer in the black area underneath it. By doing this the player could go anywhere on the map even accesing the places where he would normally need an event item to access. There was a big risk though because if he accidentally stepped on an area that would normally have water, the game would freeze. Some guys achieved to count the right steps in the right directions thus making it possible to reach Darkrai and Shaymin. Arceus was not accessible because its place was "above" the normal map. The glich was absent from every version of Pokemon Platinum.
BLUE,you mean the Surf Glitch,that only occurs in the Japanese Diamond and Pearl.
I mean the tweaking glitch.
I still can't understand how does it work,but I found out that (in Bulbapedia):
Tweaking, also known as the void glitch, is a glitch in Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver Versions that causes the game to fail to load the graphics of an area. It is also sometimes referred to as holepunching to commemorate its discoverer, a GameSpot forums member by the name of "Holepunch". Tweaking has not been successfully performed in any non-Generation IV game.Although graphics of HeartGold, SoulSilver, and Platinum Versions are loaded in a different manner to Diamond and Pearl, the areas are loaded the same, which means tweaking can still occur, but it is harder to do so.
AND
Tweaking cannot be used to obtain Arceus, due to an in-game flag requiring activation for Arceus to appear. Furthermore, a Hall of Origin area has never been located in the void, merely several pseudo-Hall of Origin areas which have the music of Spear Pillar and cannot contain an Arceus. (the same thing that you told me about Arceus

I still can't understand how to do this.
Yeah, I didn't know it was still possible after Platinum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ged6oIVL-o
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's