Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Mewtwo Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I can burn the Wishmaker for you, Blue. Big Grin
Thanks!I am waiting for it!
I watched Mewtwo Returns! today; it really is a nice movie. I was also amazed by Pokemon Heroes: Latios and Latias!, those movies got an amazing quality that unfortunately the anime lacks badly.
i think mewtwo returns should have been a little longer, but it wasnt bad.
I think this pokemon movies are different from the pokemon series! Pokemon movies aren't only for small kids! They are for all ages especially between 13-19! What's your opinion?
Not much. in the us, pokemon are typically for boys, the age of 6-11.
I mean pokemon movies. I don't mean pokemon in generall. Only pokemon movies.
so do i. but i mean for the us. and if you live in atlanta,GA its from4 to 8.
I've seen every single movie up to Lucario, the wave-guiding hero and I liked them all apart from Destiny Deoxys. Rayquaza and TWO Deoxys helping people? That's too fake for me.
i have seen only the 3 first movies with zapdos/atricuno/moltres the pother with entei and the first with newtwo and new. where i can find the others?
From the internet or from us!
Mewtwo Strikes Back is a very nice movie, especially for the ones that liked the first one.

Also, the 10 mins video Meewtwo's Origin explains a lot of thinks. I dont know if its included in the movie but you should watch it too, if you havent yet.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's