Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Quick Trade Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
~~~ This thread is for trades in Generation IV games - Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver. ~~~
Gen VI quick trade thread
Gen V quick trade thread

If you don't have a whole list of Pokémon that you offer/want, this is the place for you. If you are looking for a single Pokémon/item, post it here, always saying what you can give in return. If you have what a previous poster wanted, PM them, do not reply in this thread. This thread isn't meant for a single person, so avoid posting here to answer to somebody, this will clog the thread really quickly and requests that have not been completed will be forgotten.

So, how will this thread work? You just have to follow three basic steps:
  • Post here stating what you are looking for and you can give in return.
  • Browse the thread looking for other requests. If you can help another member, PM them to arrange the trade.
  • Once your request is completed, thank the member that helped you and don't forget to edit your post saying that you don't need anything anymore.
Simple as that. Enjoy!
i want

* bold suicune with 31 IVs defense & hp
* sassy umbreon with 0 IVs speed, 31 IVs sp def, hp and attack

and i give

* adamant scyther (untrained) 1 lv with technician
* shiny suicune (legit)

etc...
Looking For GCEA or PCNY Events. ||¬Up For Trade:[All Offers Are UT and Legit] WCS (shiny) eevee/WCS Milotic,10th /Aura/Hayley/Hadou mew ,Gamestp PCP/Shokotan,b-day (08) Charmander,b-day Pikachu 09,b-day Chimchar, VGC09 Milotic, 09 Arceus,Almia Darkrai,10th Annivs ,EUSMR09 Regigigas, LV.1 Palkia/Dialga/Giratina from SS, HADOU’s, WES Pokemon, GCN Events,Shiny Ruby/Sapphire Zigzagoons [From The Event] Almost ALL TRU’s/Possible Versions of Jirachi and other events.. PM me for offers/LF’s

If you have a Greek Shaymin, it would be awesome!
Oh great! What I needed. So:

I'm searching for a chikorita or any of its evolutions (don't care about its nature, HP e.t.c. I would appreciate it if it is female, but male is also ok)

I can offer any of the other starters on Lvl. 1, a Venusaur Lvl.100 and a Phione Lvl.1 (nickname: Prince).

EDIT: Ok, I just found chikorita! Thnx!
I am looking for a Ev trained Scizor(maxed if it is possible in HP and Attack,100lvl)Send me a personal message for detailsSmile
offering:all the starters except chickorita
Looking for:a nice guy with whom i can evolve my pokemon with pokemon evolution
(21-02-2010 12:35 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for a Ev trained Scizor(maxed if it is possible in HP and Attack,100lvl)Send me a personal message for detailsSmile

do u want my scyther (metal coat included to evolve)? untrained, but it has awesome IVs
Looking for suicune(I don't care about level e.t.c.)
I really need a celebi for my team
I'm looking for Raikou and Entie!(I don't care level.)
If you have these Pokemon and trade them,please pm!
Have a nice day! Big Grin
I'm looking for a King's rock to evolve my Poliwhirl. Please PM me if you have one.

Edit: Ok, I found, thanks!
Ι want a mudkip with good ivs and good nature.
psaxnw gia wshmaker Jirachi

dinw:
legit Regice lvl54 T Quiet nature
legit Mesprit lvl50 UT Timid nature
legit Latias lvl59 T Naughty nature
legit Regirock lvl41 T Rash nature with pokerus
legit Palkia lvl48 T Jolly nature
and (i dont know if it's legit) Manaphi egg Aug. 5, 2008
A very mysterious Pokemon Egg that came from Pokemon Ranger.
What i need :
-Chikorita
-Totodile
-Squirtle
-Breloom/Shroomish

Offering:
-Cyndaqul (With Flamethrower)
-Mudkip
-Charmander
-Eevee

And i have a lot of items also, so ask which item you want and i'll see if i have it. Big Grin
@ Dunsparce:

(20-02-2010 04:02 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]If you have what a previous poster wanted, PM them, do not reply in this thread. This thread isn't meant for a single person, so avoid posting here to answer to somebody, this will clog the thread really quickly and requests that have not been completed will be forgotten.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's