Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Hall Of Fame: your in-game accomplishments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Slight nostalgia hit me today, mainly because of a recent discovery and proceeded to document my progress in Pokemon Red before it suffers the same fate with my Silver version.

Here's a thread to publish our accomplishments with photographs which will hopefully last longer than our ill-fated, due to loss or damage, videogames.

[attachment=501]
well done arty2Smile!I have only taken a diploma in pearl before it has been reset.(my cousin press new game and i saved it by mistakeSadSad)
Good Job Arty...
In Fire Red I Have My Best Records...
319 Pokedex
50+ 100 Lvls...
All Legendaries
And Something Funny Big Grin
I Though As Someone told me that if i reach 100 hall of fames i can catch mew or celebi(I Had Both)
Anyways I Migrated Some 100 Lvls to pearl and then bye bye i new gamed...the same with emerald

Edit:Platinum Frontier(Completed),493 Shinoh-National Dex,100 Level Magikarp Yummy Yummy!!!Fire Red Completed Full Kanto Dex
umm ok here's my records:
full pokedex in pearl
i almost accomplish it in emerald too
999:99 hours of play in Pearl(δεν παει αλλο)
96 100lvs in all games

αυταααααααααααααααααα

εντιτ:400 ποστς κιγιαααααααααα
Let's see...I haven't done anything really important.

Kanto Pokedex completed in LeafGreen
Sinnoh Pokedex completed in Diamond
368 Pokemon owned in Emerald
Entered Hall of Fame about 200 times in LeafGreen (I thought I was gonna die of boredom Toungue)
About 100 Pokemon at level 100 in Emerald
Have reached the Master Rank at Sinnoh Contests
Have reached the 32nd consecutive battle in Battle Tower
Took me about a year to realize I was done with the battle tower,but better late than never.105 in doubles in my 2nd or 3rd try back then.Not the clearest of pics,but you can get it.

I've only completed the Kanto (FireRed) Pokedex. I feel as if I've done nothing :S
I've completed the pokedex in Diamond and in Blue!I feel the same herooftime Big Grin
Well, I am a proud owner of a gold Trainer Card in Sapphire and a Black Trainer Card in Diamond. With Arceus I now have 493 Pokemon in Diamond. I have won in every Frontier facility but the factory in Platinum and I hope that I will soon be able to win there,too.
I too have a Black Card in Diamond and have all 493 Pokemon in Pearl. And have never used a cheat. And have caught 56 shiny Gyrados total.
beaten e4 46 time taketh that e4 also i have all the shaow pokes in xd
You may not even care about this game, but this is my biggest accomplishment in Pokémon. Been playing the same course for about 4 hours today, but I got it.

If you've played Pokémon Snap, you know how freaking hard that is. If not, download it in Wii's Virtual Console and have fun, it's one of the best spin-offs.

Thanks για το δώρο, Herc!
Wow! I don't remember my score. I'll check it tomorrow.
all my work gone to cloneing. Oh well. Ill go for 50 win this time!
My biggest accomplishment in-game is definitely the one I have blatantly (thanks for the word Than Toungue) put in my sig...xD
Others that deserve to be mentioned are: Black Card in Diamond and every game 100% finished in every generation generally (well I never played Crystal's Battle Tower but then,you could have Mewtwo in there so there was no point Toungue). Platinum and Soul Silver are not in any way finished though and B/W is coming so I must focus more there.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's