Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: How do you check for new posts or threads?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which option do you prefer? Your answers will help us provide a better user interface for current and future users.

---

Επιλέξτε τον τρόπο με τον οποίο εσείς συνήθως ελέγχετε για νέα θέματα ή δημοσιεύσεις.
well,i usually check the first pages and for me its faster and easier....
I check the main page and open new tabs for categories I find interesting so that I do not miss any thread.It's very convenient for me,since I login a lot of times per day and I also know the forum very well after all this time here.
(28-02-2010 01:02 AM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]I check the main page and open new tabs for categories I find interesting so that I do not miss any thread.It's very convenient for me,since I login a lot of times per day and I also know the forum very well after all this time here.

Pretty much this. Since I don't read all new posts at the same time, I find it easier to just choose the threads I want to read from the main page.
i click on "view new posts"
The first one because it's easier to choose threads that are more interesting to me quickly
i always check out the first page for new posts or threads !!!
I generally press "View Today's Posts" and open a new tab for every thread that catches my interest.
If I'm bored though, I just check the main page...
I see the first page. It's just the simplest method (for me).
i just check the first pages.
First page. It's simple. It works. And I'm easily bored of searching Toungue
First page ofcourse Smile
ew Member & new Canon 50d Owner, but 2nd hand & no Manual, so a couple of simple questions from this 'Simpleton'. Thnkas BTW. How do I set Image replay button so that they show one at a time and not a grid of 9 ?
I usually go at today posts.If i havent logged more from 1day i go to user CP and i see the threads i have posted recently.
Reference URL's