Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What are you doing at this very moment?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I obviously open this thread... Doh! Toungue
I am posting this postToungueBig Grin

I am watching the Greek TV series 50-50 on Mega channel.
I am trying to persuade my Mom not to worry because I won't fail my Michigan(Lower)exams tomorrowRolleyes.
I am wondering why that reputation thing below our Names actually exists if we are not using itBig Grin.
sorry, I'm trying to do something interesting......
Because I like you so much (uch...) I'll give you some reputation Big Grin if you do the same to me Toungue
Done^^
now everyone's happy !Big Grin
I'm just trying to get my head off my exams. I really hate this period of school year.
Let's continue with this thread's subject:I am playing Age of Empires 2 for DS.
I'm playing Silver and I don't know which starter to choose.
I recomend Totodile.
I recommend Cyndaquil, because, you can catch Grass and Water Pokemon everywhere (and the type where the most are from is Water, really)

And I'm a little bit freaked out, I've looked at the member list, I choose for Registration date, I'm standing 3rd. Still normal. Then I looked at posts, all numbers are lower than 10. Except me, 70! I'm really freaking out I post a little bit too much (^_^')

And now I have a new avatar, that's also the reason I wanted those Emerald sprites, but this one's also really cool!
Actually I wanted Regice, that fits better with my first avatar
I'm eating ice-cream Toungue
could you send me some Toungue

I'm trying to negate my mother commanding me to stop computering,
I'm wondering why you could select in your profile as your sex: Other!? Who here doesn't come from Earth?
I am bored and Eraleas is busy now so I cannot speak with him...I will propably leave and have a bath.
I'm waiting until something happens...
I am curious because girlpower posts and her number of total posts doesn't increase...
Reference URL's