Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Colosseum/XD quick question thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you have any questions about those games?Post them hereWink.

(I hope this thread isn't Spam).
CAn you still buy Colloseum, Ive didn't seen it anymore
Well,I have.
My friend has it, but when is it possible to trade pokemons? I want a misdreavus!
You must first complete the game.In order to trade a pokemon it must be purified first
i know how to use a master ball without having to use it. u have to choose to throw it with your first pkmn and then swap it for another type of ball with your next pokemon. this all has to take place in 1 turn and u must have 2 pkmn on the field.
i have it,too!! dark lugia is great!!
wow. this thread is all ancient and stuff. well, i wanted to get xd for xmas, and we have it, but im not opening it till xmas, so i wanted to get some info b4 i start, so here i go.
1.are the 2nd gen starter still available? if so, what needs to be accomplished?
2.what are the starting pkmn? arnt they 2 eevees? if so when will i get a chance to evolve them?
3.is it as long as colosseum, or shorter/longer?
4.how many shadow pkmn is there?
5.how many purified pkmn do ineed inorder to purify shadow lugia?
6. isnt there a old man who ask to see mew and gives you a test and then moves to teach to mew? if so, when can i get him?
7.when do i get a shadow electabuzz, what are its moves, and whatis its lv?
8.same as 7, except for exeggutor.
okay, thats it. can any1 answer this for me?
Well, one Eevee is what I remember, but generally it wasn't such a good game, in my opinion.
guys i need help !!!! i have completed the task which involves retrieving some CRY GENERATORS from pokemon all over the orre region and now i dont know what to do ! i also need to find bonsly !
PLEASE HELP ME !!!!

thanks in advance
you probably already know this markos but you gotta go to the ship in the desert

how do you get the hard worker ribbon?
at coloseum i have reached at the undergriund train but i cant find a way to control it it any ideas???
A shadow pokemon take exp. from the battle but not effort points?
I don't know I suppose that effort points are taken after it is purified. But I am not sure if someone knows may answer

grafitier

Can you catch all 386 pokemon in pokemn XD gale of Darkness and if not which ones cant u catch?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's