Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Cranky Kong's Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Cranky Kong's Test!

Do you know who Cranky Kong is? This could be the first question of the game but I'll give away the answer so that you understand the game. Cranky Kong is a member of the Kong family (as the name suggests). In DK Country he helps the gamer by providing hints to help him/ her in his game. He thinks he knows everything, including things that have to do with video games. He occasionaly talks about videogames. Actually he knows maaany many things about games. So do you understand what the game is going to be like?
One poster will pose a question to test other people's knowledge. Only the person who finds the answer shall post the next question. Please don't ask questions like "what's the name of the guy next the blue-haired man in that building". Ask about various things that have to do with the history of video games or generally about a series. You can understand what I mean. No?

Let's get started! Who is the main nemesis of DK and Co.?
The Kremlings and their King, K.Rool.
King K. Rool or Kaptain K. Rool, correct you are! Post the next question.
Hmm. From Metroid Prime Series: What's the name of the ice predeator on phendrana drifts(the dragon like creature with the ice beams)
Better avoid questions that require extra special knowledge.

You mean either Sheegoth or the Baby one. They are really nasty, they make me shiver. Still, I haven't found a proper way to beat the huge dude...

Where did Mario make his debut and what was his name?
Jumpman! In Donkey KongToungue!(ok i'll change the questions)
Way to go! Keep asking!

By the way we are the only ones who use that thread Toungue
Jumpman was his first name(for sure(i think(Toungue))) then.. Mario Bros.?
Well, in my desperate will to continue the game, I break the rules I have made and I post the next question. Who makes the voice of Mario?
Lots of guys in the past, currently his voice is Charles Martinet, both in Japanese and in English.

Aaaaand you may also post the next question as I'll be away for some days.
Bye-bye NM2!

Why did Uri Geller go to the courts with Nintendo? (Real, I'm not kidding)
Hahaha! Really funny fact! Uri Geller sued Nintendo's pokemon because of Alakazam! In japanese, Alakazam is called Un-Geller and it carries spoons! When he went in Japan, all the Japanese Pokemon Fans wanted him to sign their Un-Geller pokemon cards! Lol, I red it a couple of days before! Toungue
Really funny indeed. Wha ha ha ha...

Why did the Fire Emblem franchise make its way to the American and European stores, since the RPG series was a Japanese exclusive? (Difficult one)
(02-04-2010 12:22 PM)Master Chef Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha! Really funny fact! Uri Geller sued Nintendo's pokemon because of Alakazam! In japanese, Alakazam is called Un-Geller and it carries spoons! When he went in Japan, all the Japanese Pokemon Fans wanted him to sign their Un-Geller pokemon cards! Lol, I red it a couple of days before! Toungue

Kadabra was the reason,didn't?Uri Geller found a Dark Kadabra Card. And the story of Uri begins...
isnt that going a litttle of topic
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's