Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: United European Pokemon Communities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: uepc_logo.png]

United European Pokemon Communities is an open, diverse, friendly, participatory and democratic place on the Internet, for all peoples of Europe.

The goal is to give Pokémon fans in every country in Europe, a common place to speak amongst themselves in their native language, and with each other across national borders, thus to do away with the national separation, that can be seen amongst Pokémon communities in Europe today, and to bring about a united community.

Another goal will be to ensure that in a united community, everybody will be able to participate in the community's decisions, and thus bring about a democratization of the way that communities on the Internet are organized and run.

http://www.uepc.eu
All pokemon communities under one banner?Splendid!In my opinion this movement is a promotion of an international dialogue about pokemon and it ensures the participation of every member in the community's decisions as you said Arty!An excellent move Smile Bravo Smile
I've been a member there for some months,the greek community there needs to become stronger for us to be able to participate in more things and help the united community grow.
if i judge about the greek community there, it seems dead Sad
(31-03-2010 06:23 PM)Chaos714 Wrote: [ -> ]if i judge about the greek community there, it seems dead Sad

Well,we would like all of you to breath some life into it Wink
Quote:
UEPC Path to Victory

[Image: uepc_ptv_champion.png]

Made on 26 Jan 2011

The United European Pokémon Communities (UEPC) is very pleased to announce that after months of implementation work, our official Pokémon battle league, the UEPC Path to Victory, is open!

The Path to Victory is made up of the Gym Path, with eight gym leaders, the Elite Path, with four elites* and the Champion. A challenger who manages to get through all of it will receive a valuable in-game prize, along with the honour of having made it that far.

The Gym Path has, in total, 17 gyms, however only eight are active at the same time, and a challenger only needs to defeat eight gym leaders. Gym leaders serve set terms, and have an opportunity to be rotated on a regular basis.

The Elite Path consists of the Path of Regions and the Path of Tiers, each having two active elites at the same time. A challenger is allowed to challenge the elites when he or she has prevailed against eight gym leaders. In the Elite Path, the challenger must prevail against the four elites in succession to be able to challenge the Champion. Both the challenger and the elite of the Path of Regions and the Path of Tiers may, respectively, only Pokémon from a certain region or tier.

Cool Ivysaur
26 Jan 2010

*) There are still three unoccupied elite positions, any capable player with a certain skillset who may be interested should contact Cool Ivysaur.
So, I thought I'd register as a member... But I think I'll be a hopeless case Toungue
oh sounds interesting (nai spamarw)
Reference URL's