Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Celebi [For The HG/SS Event]*Giveaway*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys As I Wait In Slowpoke Giveaway I Managed To GET Some Celebies
[5] And To Give You Them...

-Level Will Be 10
-Name Is On Japanese
(I Got It From The Japanese Event With My Jap Soul Silver)
-I Will Clone Them So They Will Have The Same Stats
-It's Shiny
-It Knows Recover,Heal Bell,Confusion,Safeguard
Stats:
HP:42
ATK:26
DEF:22
SP.ATK:27
SP.DEF:27
SPD:27
Ability:Natural Cure
Item:None
Nature:Gentle

Thanks And Hope You Like It
Tell Me On My MSN:[email protected] when to organise it...
Also Tell Me There Your WFC Code...
  • Shiny Slowpokes Giveaway Are Going To End So Quick Get One At The Other Thread
#thread-1340.html Wrote:THE Rule
Clarify if a certain Pokémon or item is legitimate or hacked.

You can clearly see on the main page that the Celebi event hasn't even launched: 10/07/2010 ~ 30/09/2010

It is a hacked one and you also happen to know it, so please don't lie to people next time.

pedro3281

i want celeb
code:5242 4859 3710
name:sasuke
Thats wierd, I have a Celebi just like that but from nintendo and recieved at Lv 10. I don't think it's hacked though because it sucks really badly, It's at Lv 100 and has really sucky stats around 200.

But, sure
Name: Zach
Fc: 1205-1406-3409

PM me
A hacked Pokemon isn't always strong. A Pokemon's strength depends on its training. Yeah, you can get strong Pokemon if you hack, but this doesn't mean that a hacked Pokemon will always be strong.

Sorry for the spam...
Yeah, I know like my Gengar was hacked when I got it to be shiny and know dark void but It's only strong because I trained it.

Note: I don't approve of hacked pokemon I just happen to come across them. I only have one not including if the Celebi is hacked or not ( I don't know)

Yay, more spam!
i used sr to break the stat limit and make shadow lugia get 9+ on each stat when i purified it the game got all glitchey though.and i had no anger managment the now when i gat mad at my stuff i tell my self to calm down any way i smashed it with a sledge hammer
If you're still giving them away.. i'd like one.

2278 9024 1383

icyarrow1

i want onemustaine2
give mining mueseum hack mew lv.100

icyarrow1

:mustaine2:can i have one in soulsilver and heartgold u put event celebi first in party go to ilex forest shrine u go back 3 years in time then 3 years in the future revealing alot about ur rival and get to battle giovanni!mustaine2
ss fc ICEDART 4383 4697 1117
platinum fc IcEdArT 0432 1992 6687
diamond fc Icedart 4684 0953 0092
can i have 4 thanks by the way the fourth is the transfer to my white version it comes out to get zorua
Actually the celebi for the giveaway are hacked...the celebi that unlocks the hg/ss battle w/ giovanni has to be 50lvl holding jaboca berry w/ moves:Healling wish ,Nasty plot ,Leaf storm and one other that i can't remember.
I personally don't mind hacks.
Reference URL's