Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: POKEMON NINJA ACDEMY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
no naruto is a great show Im just a little annoyed to see yet ANOTHER pokemon-naruto fusion fanfic.
Off topic: Apart from the part that Naruto is A F***ING NINJA THAT WEARS BRIGHT ORANGE CLOTHES AND SHOUTS HIS ATTACKS,the anime in general is nice.

On topic: I guess the fanfic will start when Dunsparce wants.
number one rule of naruto: you let the person FINISH their long discussion no matter how many flashbacks or conversations they have with themselves.
Orlynao
What if I were to be talking to let's say... Sakura,and all of a sudden she had an unexpectent faashback and then I slaped her across the face?
If you did that, you would die
but everyone wants to punch sakura. She is the most annoying character ever. In fact what naruto says to her in Naruto the Abridged Fan Dub Comedy Spoof is so funny I used it in my fan fic. The script goes like this. By the way naruto sounds like he smokes to much in the abridged fan dub:

Naruto: Hey sasuke! Earth to Sasuke! Hey, are you in there? Its your ninja move Sasuke!
Sasuke: Sorry Naruto. Being a ninja emo makes it difficult to consentrait on ninja training.
Sakura: I know what you mean my voice is-
Naruto: Shut up Sakura!
Sakura: Hey! Why did y-
Naruto: In this series we all have an irrational hatred for you!
Sakura: But I-
Naruto: God you are so annoying! Why do you exist?
Sakura: Well I-
Naruto: STOP EXISTING!!!
Yes, I approve, Sakura needs to stop excisting for the very matter that she is most annoying character ever, EVER... END OF STORY
Off topic: Giratina do you watch YGOTAS?
YES I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excited much? What is YGOTAS?
Yu-Gi-Oh: the Abridged Series (by LittleKuriboh/CardgamesFTW). A parody of the Yu-Gi-Oh anime. It's quite funny.
yes I've seen all 50 episodes so far
What would you do if Saske was about to jusp off a skyskraper?
A: Beg him to come down
B:Chant "JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP"
C: Sit down and eat some popcorn
or D: Push him off
C. Since he is a Naruto character he would survive.
I would make a sandwhich joke
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's