Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: glitch thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
O.o creepy. I got stucked on the cranes again... But this time.....lol........ It looked like it was im my eye! Poor guy..
(14-09-2010 10:16 AM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]Cloning glitch in HGSS.

My friend was trading a Duskull for a Torterra [helping another friend to evolve Duskull into Dusknoir] and an error occured while trading, then, both of them got Dusknoir, and the Torterra vanished, it's like it turned into Dusknoir or something..

Imagine that in real life. Creepy enough?

Maybe Torterra..died?
No Torrtera burrowed under ground. No pokemon dies unless in our thread.
(27-11-2010 03:06 PM)none Wrote: [ -> ]No Torrtera burrowed under ground. No pokemon dies unless in our thread.

If that's the case,why does Mt.Pyre and the tower in Lavender exist,as well as the Marrowak ghost in that tower. Also Cubone wears the skull of its mother. If its mother is alive without her skull that would be just terrifying.
True but it can get a new one. mwhahahahahaha
That is just plain creepy and a sure sign your baby Cubone will kill you and many others
I've heard something about a clone glitch in Generation 5.Does anyone here knows something about it?
In my HG, I had my Giratina on it, and I lost it. (I found it, but I used the cheat with buttons that would make it come back if you lost or broke your pokewalker) Then I put it back on my Platinum. I found my Pokéwalker a week later. Then I put it back on my HG. Then I went to trade a Pidgey to my Platinum, and then I turned it off and played it again, and HG was corrupted. I fixed it, though. WTF did that happen??
that happened to me once my little cousin stole my pokewalker with a jigglypuff in it and i used that code thing to get it back i got the pokewalker back and gave jigglypuff back and when i played it later it said isomething aboust saving but it is fine know Big Grin
Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire and maybe Emerald. Many people state that you can find a random Celebi in route 111 and that's really hard to encounter it.Maybe a lot harder than finding a shiny pokemon.This may be true 'cause it's not just 1,2 or 10 people stating they found it.
some people probably lie by saying they found but who knows it may be true!

ohh as well was the pikablu glitch on red/blue/yellow real?
What is the Pikachu glitch? If you mean the Mew glitch, that glitch works for more than one pokemon.You can catch Mew more than twice as well as other pokemon too, such as Gengar,Golem,Nidoking,Magmar and nearly every pokemon in the game.
i know the mew glitch is real i have tryed it but the pikablu glitch was this thing where if you talked to prof oak 100 times after you completed the game he would give you a pikablu it was just a myth i think? or was it missingchu? or possibly pikano or pikablu one of those?
I remember some kids talking and trying these supposed glitches. You had to deafeat the tournament 100 times using only your starter, or restart the game and finish it again without catching a single Pokémon so you would get Pikablu or something else invaluable.

But they were all fakes, as far as I know.
Do you remember Venostoise? How did that rumor start?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's