Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: favorite pokemon thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i always wanted to know if there was a really popular pokemon and if they actully train it mine is unbelivably dunsparce and i do enjoy hand training them
One of the pokemon that i really enjoy training is Skarmory and generally i like training pokemon with good defense so that i would reap all kinds of Gravelers/Geodudes...Dont forget the Onix too!
my favorite defensive pokemon is aggron. And my favorite attacking pokemon is crobat. So easy to get.
lol Dunsparce you love to train Dunsparce. Toungue

My favorites are Scizor and Tyranitar.

I love alot of Pokémon though. =)
you bet i love to train dunsparce. They are ultimate normal type(non legendary)
Froslass Froslass Froslass Froslass Froslass Froslass Froslass! exelent poke, can be from lead to supporter, Sp.Sweeper and use Physical Attacks effectivly!
I swear every one forgets about articuno's 2-hit KO move combo. But, my favorite is mew even though everytime it uses metronome, it uses ether tail whip or power swap (swaps attack and defence, but my mew's attack and defence are the same) *facepalm*
ow that must of hurt. Anyway just to make it clear dunsparce pwns all other normals
my favourite is luxray cuz it's a cat.an electric cat and that means it combines my fav animal with my fav type!!!i also love shiny umbreon,flygon and swampert.AND chiramii from the 5th gen!!!

Edit:I forgot to say manaphy!!!I don't know about others but my manaphy is my strongest pokemon in diamond.It eats dragons for breakfast and when it battles next to flygon nothing stops them!!!
I love Articuno even if it gets OHKO'd by an Ember. :]
Yeah, shiny umbreon is soooooo cool I'm trying to get one right now. As for normal types I personally like Porygon-Z, sorry dunsparce, no offence
when i fix my wi-fi i'll be able to give u a shiny eevee if u want.shiny eevee is cute,too!!!
yay shiny eevee and dunsparce can kick p-z's but any time
Yay! For what? I'm just filling space because the website is sayng my message is too short.

Dunsparce, I know that, just don't tell Mr.Z that, it will make him use hyperbeam on me.
hooz mr.z i will make dunsparce use its rage on him and he will wanto Suicide suicide Suicide
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's