Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: NU Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I loved Spyros' idea for the UU tournament that is still running and I had the idea of a tournament in my favorite Tier; NU! I know that not many are competitive battlers and even less are using pokemons from the NU Tier, so this will be good chance for everyone to expand their interests(I don't know if this stands in terms of grammarToungue) and try something different! The Rules are:
  • Evasion Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • The Pokemons that can be used must be from Never Used Tier(NU) or Not Fully Evolved(NFE) banned NFE pokemons are; Dusklops and Yanma
  • The only banned Item is Quick Claw
  • Selfdestruct, Explosion, Destiny Bond and other attacks like these are banned at the end of the battle
  • The above attacks "fired" from a pokemon with Life Orb and attacks like Flare Blitz, Wood Hammer etc(if the pokemon that uses this move is holding a Choice Item) are not banned. In this case the battle is resumed
  • Each player CAN(not must) use a different team every turn
  • The battles will be single battles and the tournament will be held in Pokemon Online(PO)
  • Every Team must have Magikarp(Just JokingToungue)

You can sign in, till the end of JuanDeLolo's Region Tournament(I believe this is better because you will have time to prepare a good team and we we may be confused if more than one Tournaments are held at the same timeWink)

Contestants(beside their nickname will be their nickname on Pokemon Online)

1. Johan[Johan]
2.Spyros[Spyros]
3.JuanDeLolo[JuanDeLolo]
4.GeorgeSlayer[GeorgeSlayer]
5.Garam[Garam]
6.Grovyle_Fan[grovyleFan]
7.TheLeftHandofGod(Gold)[Gold]
8.alexkafroc[Silver]

The First post will be edited for news.

If there is any problem with the nicknames (misspelling or wrong writted) pm please.

Knock-Out Phase Round 1
Pairs:

1st Pair: GeorgeSlayer VS JuanDeLolo---> GeorgeSlayer
2d Pair: alexkafroc VS Garam--->Garam
3rd Pair: Spyros VS TheLeftHandOfGod(Gold)--->TheLeftHandOfGod(Gold)
4th Pair: Johan VS Grovyle_Fan---> Grovyle_Fan

The Pairs Where Randomly Picked

SemiFinals

1st Pair: GeorgeSlayer VS Garam
2nd Pair: TheLeftHandOfGod(Gold) VS Grovyle_Fan

FINALS!!!!!

for 3rd and 4th Place: Garam VS Grovyle_Fan
for 1st and 2nd Pair: GeorgeSlayer VS TheLeftHandOfGod(Gold)

1st Place: TheLeftHandOfGod(Gold)
2nd Place: GeorgeSlayer
3rd Place:Grovyle_Fan
4th Place:Garam
Count me in. Wink

Oh yeah, almost forgot to say that my name in PO is Spyros.
In.(Same name in PO)

ps.You have a great team in NU johan,I remember it a little.... Toungue
I've never played NU,but I can't miss an opportunity to play in a tournament Toungue.In.
Ok,i like the pokemons i see in the NU tier...so i'll join too....plus whatever GS said,i cant stay out of a tour,its a matter of personality Toungue
Απο την 1η κιωλας μερα 4 συμμετοχες(εκτος τη δική μουToungue)Big Grin

@Garam:αν ειναι διαφορετικό το όνομά σου στειλε μου pm, αν όχι ειναι οκ
i'm in.bring it on!
but there is a problem.i'm in the region tournament too so can you do it after the region tournament?
(29-06-2010 09:37 AM)staraptor Wrote: [ -> ]i'm in.bring it on!
but there is a problem.i'm in the region tournament too so can you do it after the region tournament?

Quote:You can sign in, till the end of JuanDeLolo's Region Tournament(I believe this is better because you will have time to prepare a good team and we we may be confused if more than one Tournaments are held at the same
Count me in(though I've never played NU before and I'll probably suck Toungue)

TheLeftHandofGod(Gold)

I'm in.

As I said in the region tournament, our Alpha server (where I am a moderator) on PO will be happy to host you, and you can have the server more or less to yourself.
TheLeftHandOfGod(Gold) tell me your name in PO, if it is the same as here it's ok, I'll edit the first pst with that name, if not tell me.

TheLeftHandofGod(Gold)

The P.O. name is Gold.
i am not in couse i have a problem
Staraptor, you could be in, 'cause as I told you the problem is not something that can't be fixed. I removed you from the Contestants List, but if you change your mind, I'll be happy to put you in again.
Now that the Regional Tournament is over, we will need 8 or 16 members for going to the Knock-Out phase, but with less than 8 the tour will not start 'cause the partisipants will not be enoughToungue The battles will be held in the Alpha Server of Pokemon Online. If there are not enough partisipants till July 22, the tour, as I said before, will not start.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's