Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Uber Tour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
we have already done many kinds of tours recently. from UU, NU to regional (lol). so, it's also time for an Uber tour! Big Grin

RULES:

* sleep clause
* evasion clause
* OHKO clause
* species clause
* all ubers are allowed, except arceus
* quick claw & king's rock are not allowed
* all OU, BL, UU, NU & NFE pkmn are allowed
* moves like selfdestruct, explosion or destiny bond aren't allowed to be used when both players, in the end, have their last pkmn on play, coz it results in a draw
* the exception to the above rule are all recoil moves like flare blitz, wood hammer, double edge etc, but in case when both of the last pkmn are fainted thanx to any recoil move, the battle will be repeated
* each player can use a different team every turn
* all the battles will be held in Pokemon Online (PO)

Contestants:

* Chaos714
* staraptor
* alexkafroc
* TheLeftHandofGod(Gold)
* giorgosss
* dunsparce
* Tai555
Because UU tour is now,and after that is the Region and the NU,,,It may be better to do the tournament after these two for more sign-ups....Wink
im in of course!
coz NU tour is over, signups will be open until 6 august
NU Tour is not over yet, I'll talk with Spyros to see what's gonna happen with his match. and there are some Battles left.
I want to participate but i will be sure at 8-9th of august when i return from holidays.So why don't u give an extra time at sign-ups?

TheLeftHandofGod(Gold)

well, now that the other tours are over this one can get on, right? I'm in.
Hmmm,I suck at ubers so I can test an UU stall team....Big Grin

I'm just kidding...
I don't know anything about ubers so I won't sign-up...

But I wanna ask this....when will the tour start????
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!
coz i dont see any interest + im on vacation ;P , the tour will start when we have enough contestants or when i wll return. simple stuff i guess ;P
I am in too.....Although i don't know to battle with ubers
When this tour will start they have passed 20days since the normal starting of the tournament.
^ when we have enough contestants (if we ever have Sad )
We are five at the moment how many we need to start the tournament?
Sorry for my ignorance but might I ask what pokemon online (po) is?
It's a battle simulator similar to Shoddy, only better. Unfortunately, its site is down at the moment, no idea why.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's