Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Your Progress in RSE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Post about your latest successes in the RSE generation, such as defeated Gyms, teams, etc.

Sapphire:

Character's Name: May
Character: Girl (although I'm a guy)

About to fight my daddy... XP

Combusken (F)
Level 32

Swellow (F)
Level 3o

Lombre (F)
Level 3I

Manectric (M)
Level 32

Gardevoir (F)
Level 3o

Golem (M)
Level 3o
i have defeted the pkmn league about 25x and just training to lv 100 and getting pkmn with egg moves.
name:Smith

Sapphire:

Sceptile(m)
lv77

Salamence(m)
lv72

Charizard(m)
lv72

Feraligatr(m)
lv66

Magneton
lv71

Rayquaza
lv70
Names:
Yellow: Koen
Silver: Koen
Ruby: May
FireRed: Koen
Emerald: Koen (original)

Emerald team:
Rayqu lv100
Kyogr lv92
Groud lv 80
Regic lv 50
Latia lv 50
Ditto lv 80
i have finally got my sceptile to lv 80. i also have made metagross in my team instead of rayquaza:

Sceptile
lv80

Magneton
lv72

Salamence
lv 74

Metagross
lv68

Feraligatr
lv68

Charizard
Lv74
I know it doesn't belong to what is discussed in this thread, but do you know how to finish the game (beat the gyms and the E4) faster?
Until the third gym, have only two or three usable pokémon in your team (the rest may be Zigzagoons).
From the forth to the fifth gym, have four pokémon with you. (If you want to win easily against your dad, a Dustox/Pelipper with Protect do wonders.)
Until the seventh gym, have five usable pokémon with you.
From the last gym, you may have 6 pokémon with you.
Using this tactic, I've won from the E4 in a week! (Of course it depends on the time spent.)
i beat the game real fast by pre setting my team the getting the in eggson my previous sapphire file then trading them to my leaf green. then i restarted my sapphire and caught 5 more pokemon in my party. i then traded them to my leaf green for the pokemon i had on my pre setted team. they would be good pokemon at the beggining with the exp. points bonusletting them be higher than the competition. like the first gym leader. my grovyle was at lv 25. i beat the e4 in less than 10 hrs that way!
Pretty smart! The tip I gave is only fot those who can't trade their pokémon or are playing the game by the first time.
I finally obtained all silver symbols!Now I am going to complete the Hoen Dex in Emerald, obtain the Golden shield in Sapphire, complete the National Dex in Leaf-Green and go for the Golden Symbols!
Do you have 2 gameboys? I also want to complete my national dex, but all I have is a LG version and 1 gameboy.
The only ones I don't have are Totodile and Cyndaquil (beyond their evolutions)
No.I have one GBA, a GCN and Pokemon Colosseum!
And Pokémon Box will be the icing on the cake.
Yes but I don't have a Pokemon Box Because in Greece it is only sold with a GCN special Colosseum pack!GGRRR!!!
Hehehe!I have bought the Colosseum special Pack and I have Pkmn Box and it's pretty useful.
I know...If only someone could sell it to me...
Get it from Ebay.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's