Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Annoyer Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think... yeah, probably.

I wouldn't post it if it's not related to the thread. Toungue
Witness! What is that "Stallrein"?!
Basically, a Walrein with this moveset: (must be used in hail)

Walrein @ Leftovers
36 SpD / 220 HP / 252 Def
Ice Body
Bold nature
~ Toxic
~ Blizzard/Surf
~ Protect
~ Substitute

If used correctly, you can stall for 36 turns, and just let the opponent suffer from hail damage + Toxic, trust me, i've solo'd teams with it before, if you have a Toxic Spiker in your team or a Stealth Rock, its even better to get Roar instead of Toxic and just Roar the enemies off and throwing away their HP with Hail or Entry hazards damage.

With Protect and Substitute, you can survive for a long time on the battlefield, and in the same time, recovering 12% HP and inflicting 6% HP on the opponent every turn, and that's without the foe being poisoned.
Thanks...

I need advice for my Gliscor please!
Another annoyer:

Butterfree ! Yes, Butterfree ! It's Sleep Powder has 97% accuracy with its ability.

So i say Lead with it and use this moveset:

Butterfree @ Choice Scarf
Modest
252 Spe / 252 SpA / 4 HP
~ Sleep Powder
~ Bug Buzz
~ Psychic
~ Toxic

Sadly, Butterfree without Choice Scarf is just slow, so you have to use Choice Scarf in order to outspeed everything and send them to dreamland with Sleep Powder, then just switch to a sweeper, or predict a switch from the foe and just keep using Sleep Powder until all of the foe's team is Sleeping. Toungue
(27-07-2010 01:09 PM)herooftime Wrote: [ -> ]I need advice for my Gliscor please!

here is the best moveset for this guy

item: leftovers
ability: sand veil
EVs: 252 def & speed
nature: jolly
moves:
taunt
toxic / u turn
EQ
roost

the classic stallbreaker. it counters blissey, lucario (without ice punch), jolly gyarados, heracross etc
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's