Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Wi-Fi Events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Discuss them here, i'm tired of trying to use Google translator to translate the posts.

What are the current events ? And is there any way i can get the Crown Beasts other than buying the tickets or whatever, note that i don't live in Japan, USA nor Europe.
i have the crown dogs if you wish to make a trade.
i also have the event celebi that triggers the in game event in HG/SS.
Hey, which ones do you have?
Mew is currently available all over the world, though only for HG/SS, click on the "Mystery Gift" option on the main menu and then Nintendo WFC to get one.
can i have the crown suicune please?
(15-10-2010 10:21 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]Mew is currently available all over the world, though only for HG/SS, click on the "Mystery Gift" option on the main menu and then Nintendo WFC to get one.

liar![calmly] i checked the wi-fi and nothing happened. it said "there were no gifts to be found."
Well, it was available from October 15 to 30, the event has now ended. Check our main page for future events if you don't want to miss any.
Totally unrelated to previous posts, but I'll go ahead and spoil Blue's line:

muahahahaha
Will be there any new poke events at christmas and do you know anithing about an event for selebi
good question. So hows this for an answer:

NO

Because the Japanese are not terrible generous I doubt their will be a Celebi event ever in the US. I think this is our punishment for nuking their citys in WWII.
Heh, don't worry, I can assure you that there will be a Celebi HGSS event at some point.
Thanks both of you
How is there not a Celebi event already? Ilex Forest is the area where Celebi is suppossed to be, right?
They may wait for 13th Movie's English Release.
Reference URL's