Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Zekrom or Reshiram?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reshiram or Zekrom?
Zekrom ofc!
What would I choose?The chicken?
Zekrom ftw!Dragon-Electric ftw!Perfect combo!
Plus, i dont like fire types as much as electric ones.
Electric oh-ho
zekrom yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!
(02-08-2010 06:03 PM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]What would I choose?The chicken?

Well, I chose it. Toungue
I prefer Zekrom, though Reshiram has probably the best offensive type in the game(Dragon/Fire). Still, both look great.
(17-08-2010 04:16 PM)dark_lugia Wrote: [ -> ]Plus, i dont like fire types as much as electric ones.

Say that again.

@ Spyros : Well done.But if the whole universe gets sick because of swan flu,you'll be the one to be blamed.
i choose you zekrom! Or was it reshirom? I voted the white one
reshiram FTW!!! Big Grin
(18-08-2010 10:55 AM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]@ Spyros : Well done.But if the whole universe gets sick because of swan flu,you'll be the one to be blamed.

Damn! It was my plan to take over the world!

@ Dunsparce: Reshiram is the white one and Zekrom the black one.
I voted for Reshiram,the reason?
I always wanted to shout "I summon you...Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in a pokemon battle,and now I can finally do it Toungue
i voted reshiram because it got something special with those turbines on it's back Toungue
Zekrom's the turbine'd one. Toungue
Zekrom rocks and flies with its turbine!~ :3 but Reshiram is Kaiba's
Awwww i hardy decided Zekrom only because Kaiba wont participate in the game xD
(17-08-2010 07:15 PM)Grovyle_Fan Wrote: [ -> ]I prefer Zekrom, though Reshiram has probably the best offensive type in the game(Dragon/Fire). Still, both look great.

This, even though Fire sucks defensively (Weak to Stealth Rock, most common entry hazard) but it's an awesome offensive typing.

I'll actually choose depending on the game and the exclusive Pokemon/Areas in it, not depending on the legendaries in it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's