Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: About Pokedex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anybody help me fill my Pokedex???I am missing some Pokemons its not easy for me to find
You could start by listing what Pokémon you're missing. Wink
What pokemon are missing from your pokedex?(i presume u miss some pokemon from sinnoh right?)
I miss lots of number Big Grin...i am gonna check and i will tell you Big Grin
Anyway if u miss a lot of number u can visit serebii to this url http://www.serebii.net/platinum/sinnohdex.shtml and find any missing pokemons i hope i helped you.
LOL I still need a lot of pokemon from sinnoh too but I'll try to help you. I actually made a commitment to catch a new pokemon every hour (310+ pokemon/ hours so far)
i wish i could help i have lots of pokemon from hoenn sinnoh and kanto not to many johto though
for now i need numbers : 489,358,360,336,355
(25-08-2010 05:19 PM)Optimus Wrote: [ -> ]for now i need numbers : 489,358,360,336,355
Would you please check your PMs? Wink
Oh, and sorry for the multiple PMs, lag problems...
Optimus the pokemon 489 that you need to see is phione you have to go to the route 212 and enter inside the manson search for a book in the desk in one book you will find the details of phione for your pokedex.The pokemon 358 is chimecho and you can find it in mt.coronet and turnback cave (chimecho is uncommon pokemon in those caves) or else you can capture a chingling maximize it's happiness and evolve it at night.The pokemon 360 is wynaut and you can obtain it by trade or by breeding put one female and male wobbufet to day care and they will make an egg that will hatch to wynaut.The pokemon 336 is seviper you will need a gba sapphire to see it and after you go to route 208 there seviper will appear with sapphire.The pokemon 355 is duskull and you can see it at turnback cave,route 209 and lost tower(night).(sigh i finished i hope i helped you)
(25-08-2010 07:55 PM)alexkafroc Wrote: [ -> ]Optimus the pokemon 489 that you need to see is phione you have to go to the route 212 and enter inside the manson search for a book in the desk in one book you will find the details of phione for your pokedex.The pokemon 358 is chimecho and you can find it in mt.coronet and turnback cave (chimecho is uncommon pokemon in those caves) or else you can capture a chingling maximize it's happiness and evolve it at night.The pokemon 360 is wynaut and you can obtain it by trade or by breeding put one female and male wobbufet to day care and they will make an egg that will hatch to wynaut.The pokemon 336 is seviper you will need a gba sapphire to see it and after you go to route 208 there seviper will appear with sapphire.The pokemon 355 is duskull and you can see it at turnback cave,route 209 and lost tower(night).(sigh i finished i hope i helped you)

these things you mention can be found in Pearl??cause i have PEarl Big Grin
>.< >.< >.<(You just killed me).You can go here http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/ and if something you don't find it in serebii you can google it or find it on wiki answers.(most of those pokemon i written i found info from serebii and wiki answers)
OR you could use our own Pokédex, Arty2 is writing it for a reason.
Well, i always trust LP's pokedex more than serebii's even though it needs upgrade...
The reason i use more serebii is because it has almost every info fopr the anime,the games,pokemon cards,pokeearth and so on.(also the main menu it's so easy to use less time to looking for a thing more time to read for the thing you are intrested.I don't want to say that LP
doesn't have a lot of info but i have used to it before i register to LP,it's a bad habit Big Grin)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's